Who's Awake

Cook in microwave using the bowl you are going to eat it from, perfect porridge every time without fear of burning according to the wife (y)

I can`t stand the bleeding horrible stuff :mad: so i wouldn`t know o_O

Morning all, lovely day here.

Don't know if Annie has a microwave in her van, Woo?
Guess you could boil a kettle and do instant oats, but not as good as microwave or top of stove.

It's lovely with cream, brown sugar, sultanas, cinnamon & sunflower seeds ;)

Morning all, lovely day here.

Don't know if Annie has a microwave in her van, Woo?
Guess you could boil a kettle and do instant oats, but not as good as microwave or top of stove.

It's lovely with cream, brown sugar, sultanas, cinnamon & sunflower seeds ;)
Don’t have a microwave but I do love proper porridge great on a cold morning with a dollop of jam.

Well just had breakfast a bacon, egg and mushroom sarny cup of coffee then I’m setting off fo r Wy-aye-manshire collect a package for Allan then head off down the coast.
Morning campers ?

You mean Geordieland, Annie?

The weather up here is going to be lovely (think it is just about everywhere though)

Safe trip.

Morning all,
Please excuse the crunching, still working my way through a bowl of Grape Nuts.
Have a safe trip Annie.

Morning campers it’s another lovely day in Geordieland as Marie says! And if your out and about safe travels

Morning all,
Weekend again, wonder what management has got planned?

well morning not been around not feeling to social at moment but had phone callfrom marie though ibetter put my head above the parapet
aww hippy good to see your post.....sorry you are still not feeling too good.............lets keep fingers crossed that you will get thru it soon...........take care hippy.........

Nice to see you back hippy and hope you feel better soon...and afternoon all

Back