Aerotoxic radio programme.

I hope that you are right, and that things really will soon change for the better, because as you have often reminded us, it's the right thing to do.

I'm sorry to add a note of skepticism because Garamendi's last paragraph hints that there is still work to do when he is reported as saying "For the airlines, ignorance is money. If the toxic exposure were known, then you’d be looking at long-term health effects that may lead to workers’ compensation” claims, lawsuits and requirements that manufacturers change “the design of the airplanes.”

Reactions: 2cv
Lots of interesting reading in the latest update from the petition. Link
Particularly interesting to see the similarities to the poisoning of farmers using sheep dip.

David's article is excellent, especially the new News (to me) confirming "Developments revealed at the event include a new blood test that scientifically confirms exposure to the specific organophosphates in jet engine oils that cause the harm by leaking into the engine bleed air that ventilates the cabin."

With the amount of steadily growing information in the public domain, there must only be a small window for the aviation industry to hide behind.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:12)

Back