Battery charging

I know there are multiple threads of advice with different people which in a way doesn't make it easier, but on the other hand I think all the advice being provided is good :) (and that is not always the case on Forums!)
Yes I agree, we are all working towards the same answer but in slightly different ways, as you say wildebus it's not helping, mind you as I said I don't like this test in any case, I think hairydog suggested this one originally, and he is correct it's one that we can try, (well I thought it was 1 we could try with carrots), he is being a little bit to keen, lol. I can't see him this week, well not until perhaps the weekend or following week 11th to 17th, I would be more free then, I think. So when are you next out Carrots on a jolly? Up this way, you could do a Grand Tour like our posh ancestors, instead of doing Paris, Geneva, Rome and Venice, you could do Basingstoke, Wokingham, and working to a Grand Finalle at Sandhurst. :);):LOL::ROFLMAO: Well it might be Send I will check out LPG refill sites as someone needs to show carrots how to fill LPG bottles.

Hi all. Well slight change of plan. Various reasons will not be able to do any checks etc for 10./12 days, so putting everything on hold till then. But thanks for all info so far. Noticed one thing this morn. Monitor in mhome showed leisure batts at 12.6. Took mhome 10 mins run. Monitor shows 12.9. But when I put digi meter across terminals,,,, one batt shows 13.95. The other. 14.04. Could not get probe on to veh batt. Got to get a crocodile clip for that ,, Ref lpg. Got 2x propane at moment. Thinking of gasit, I think I confused people with my query on lpg cylinder,I had read that you could have one gas it and one propane connected. My worry was that when filling gas it cylinder what stopped propane cylinder filling. If you did not turn cylinder off as instructions state So was a bit worried that if I had that setup and I forgot to turn off propane cyl what would happen. Think I will rest there as I am starting to confuse myself. As well as all you. Thanks for now keep threads going. Did the raffle last two weeks. Did not win. So wondered if I entered raffle correctly. Ha ha. Lol. .

Hi all. Well slight change of plan. Various reasons will not be able to do any checks etc for 10./12 days, so putting everything on hold till then. But thanks for all info so far. Noticed one thing this morn. Monitor in mhome showed leisure batts at 12.6. Took mhome 10 mins run. Monitor shows 12.9. But when I put digi meter across terminals,,,, one batt shows 13.95. The other. 14.04. Could not get probe on to veh batt. Got to get a crocodile clip for that ,, Ref lpg. Got 2x propane at moment. Thinking of gasit, I think I confused people with my query on lpg cylinder,I had read that you could have one gas it and one propane connected. My worry was that when filling gas it cylinder what stopped propane cylinder filling. If you did not turn cylinder off as instructions state So was a bit worried that if I had that setup and I forgot to turn off propane cyl what would happen. Think I will rest there as I am starting to confuse myself. As well as all you. Thanks for now keep threads going. Did the raffle last two weeks. Did not win. So wondered if I entered raffle correctly. Ha ha. Lol. .

Funny that was me and you that didn't win, must be fixed, I recon.;):D:D. Keep in touch and one of us will be able to look at it at some point, I'm sure. I am moving from Alton to Wolverhampton, if everything check out as ok, in 4-8 weeks I suspect.

Well I have an outstanding court case with Camelot. They keep selling me faulty Lotto tickets. I am sure there should be a law against that?

I know what you mean. Keep buying a lucky dip. Still do not win. So why are they called lucky dip!!!!!!!

Hi. Thinking of replacing my 2x leisure110ah batts. Been told /read. Different forums that a motorhome does not have a battery charger but a power supply that will charge batts up to 80%.how do you know what is fitted to your m home also for normal 3day off hook up.1night on hook up what battery would you recommend. Being honest I have got completely lost and confused with batteries ranging from £89. To over£500. Bosch Varta. Banner. Yausa. Anyone got any good choices. YES. I do know you get what you pay for... I also know. Some people have more experience and ideas then I have.and can direct me towards better buys and prices. So now waiting in anticipation for your recommendations Thank you in advance, Ps. Still thinking on. Gasit / gaslow cylinders
It's not that complicated ! Fit a solar panel and a refillable gas system and you're free !!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back