Chat Room

Enjoy it!!!! I doubt it, but it'll give her something different to moan about:rolleyes:

Now now Chris...haha ooh sounds very much like Malcolm’s mam sounded nothing pleased her! ? she might surprise you ?? hopefully before long I’ll get one!

Getting close to 1000.

if the van had beeen here, would have enjoyed a run thru to the east coast and probably an overnight stay.....alas its not here, so will get on with more sewing..........

dont forget there will probably be an ice cream for you too chris down dawlish way.......enjoy

Morning all,
Yet another sunny start (y)
Hoping to grab a few hours chasing bass near Teignmouth this afternoon, unless management alters t'plans.

Evening all we’ve been to Berwick for a few days to see how the pup managed in the caravan and she was no bother so next one is the van! At the minute she’s relaxing on her bed! She’s had a busy day!..haha

Attachments

• 39A4B814-9A3A-4F5F-A1D0-991E816ADB1A.jpeg
    39A4B814-9A3A-4F5F-A1D0-991E816ADB1A.jpeg
    627.3 KB · Views: 2
Morning all,
Met my son near Teignmouth yesterday afternoon and had a couple of hours good fishing. Had a few schoolies and one bass that would have made a decent meal, but twas still undersize, so back he went.
Good to see the pup is taking over nicely Jeanette and getting you trained. ;)

Sounds like a good bit fishing Chris,heading back from Manchester just now two days left then the Scottish annual meet at the frog Might try another bit fly fishing there

vehicle poorly...........water coming out of exhaust.......thought it was just condensation...however, there is quite a lot...its fair spitting it out...........and i need my car to get around...so its a trip to garage man.....just hope its nothing too bad.
engine light keeping coming on...........which is worrying..
no sooner get one problem sortedand crossed of the list...then another two get added....OOOOOHHHH

Good luck with your car trixie and hopefully it’s not too bad! Chris how did you know that was happening..haha she’s doing a grand job as well if I say so myself ;) pleased you had a good day fishing Chris

poorly vehicle went to see garage man............he confirmed it was condensation.....caused by short journeys

enigine warning light showing.....diagnostic test said.......sensor gone in ..Hmm what ever controls the temp and water.
all new to me...........what about thermostat and water pump???? know nothing about sensors....
anyway thinking positive at least no water in the oil etc.....so not the head gasket. thank goodness.

anyway new sensor ordered and should be fitted in next few days........hope that sorts the problem out.
MOT due january........so i hope im not wasting my cash getting sensor fitted.

That’s sort of good news trixie at least it’s fixable,and it’ll sail through the m.o.t

Morning campers well today is babysitting duties so that will be fun the pup is running around like an idiot with her toys so don’t know what she’ll be like when Lana comes!:oops:

car in garage at the moment getting new sensor...
HMM DONT KNOW ABOUT MOT tho...its not due until january.........its an old car although i dont do many miles, depends what the underneath is like....cars dont like being stood for days on end.........
i know i could have got mot done early, however, if it didnt pass i would have been without a vehicle........then the stress of looking for another one..........

maybe i could have got away without having sensor for the next few months, however, it stressed me out driving it with engine warning light on........

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back