Chat Room

Evening folks Chris I hope you’re mum had a good day and you of course! Well it’s quite mild outside tonight and I think we’re in frost I suppose it beats that wind! (No remarks)!..haha

Evening folks Chris I hope you’re mum had a good day and you of course! Well it’s quite mild outside tonight and I think we’re in frost I suppose it beats that wind! (No remarks)!..haha

All went well thanks Jeanette, toasted sandwiches for supper and enough cake left to last till xmas :rolleyes:

Doh

So you got that one then lass, well done you :D :D

think the 1000th post gets a voucher....ooooooooo....

took almost a year to get there........to the 1000th post

Turned out nice again, so off we trotted to Brixham. Parked up, bought ticket, headed for the loo - 30p for a pee!!!! no way.
Used the loo in the pannier market, while head of purchasing had a look round - 1 pair of slippers and 3 pairs of shoes were bought and paid for before I got back :( , should have paid the 30p for a pee!
To cheer me up, she bought me a beef and horseradish roll to go with my coffee and it were reet 'ansome :)

Turned out nice again, so off we trotted to Brixham. Parked up, bought ticket, headed for the loo - 30p for a pee!!!! no way.
Used the loo in the pannier market, while head of purchasing had a look round - 1 pair of slippers and 3 pairs of shoes were bought and paid for before I got back :( , should have paid the 30p for a pee!
To cheer me up, she bought me a beef and horseradish roll to go with my coffee and it were reet 'ansome :)

I see you've been back to your roots, I assume you just can't keep away from the pirate ship, avast me lad.
Was it to cold for an ice cream then?

I see you've been back to your roots, I assume you just can't keep away from the pirate ship, avast me lad.
Was it to cold for an ice cream then?

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but the ice cream shops were closed - unbelievable innit :eek::rolleyes:

Is this the start of austerity due to Brexit hitting hard in Brixham.
Or was it just too cold?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back