Posted by Admin
Druridge Bay Country Park
Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Well apart from some rain you have done another fine job of getting everyone in & settled Rog.
Let's hope the remaining few do not decide to stay home.

Thanks, Sue & Les

Roger the bloody mutt is better looking than me .fi is goung to ladyboys show tonight and on duty all weekend at hospital I’m afraid to say

Roger the bloody mutt is better looking than me .fi is goung to ladyboys show tonight and on duty all weekend at hospital I’m afraid to say
Don't forget to make sure all your delivery and collection are done before you set off Gordon :unsure:

Don't forget to make sure all your delivery and collection are done before you set off Gordon :unsure:
Jeff been getting tipped for two hours only five tonne off went n got stockman and found the pump had bombed out got 12 to go the twat ,I’ve told him to stand at the pump
Once tipped shoot round the dock then back to yard for early finish .home .fiona has van ready ,shower then brmmmm off to sunny druridge bay cannae wait ?????
Here’s a pic of my truck scales aghhhhh!ACC4EC4C-8312-40A5-AFB1-EE97DF9646C8.jpeg

I'm not normally put off by weather (I can't be living in Wales!) but storm warnings combined with the long drive means that I've rearranged plans. Really sorry.
I'll miss out on the run tomorrow too! :(

I'm not normally put off by weather (I can't be living in Wales!) but storm warnings combined with the long drive means that I've rearranged plans. Really sorry.
I'll miss out on the run tomorrow too! :(
Ok Anita, thanks for letting me know. Hope you’re well and seeya soon!

Still waiting for my delivery and quickly losing the will to live, we hope to at least get halfway now but it still depends what time Amazon deliver ?

Delivered too late to set off tonight :mad: , it makes more sense to have an early start, if we had gas we would probably have set off and found somewhere but a layby isn't much fun if you have got everything working, see you all in the morning;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back