Lochore Meadows Country Park
Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi can we join in please, two of us and a dog from the Thursday leaving Sunday or possibly Monday so happy to pay for 4 nights. Thanks

Can I ask for hook up please if any left. May have a friend with me who hasn't motorhomed so a few extra comforts would be good.
Are we allowed fire pits or Bbq?

Can I ask for hook up please if any left. May have a friend with me who hasn't motorhomed so a few extra comforts would be good.
Are we allowed fire pits or Bbq?
Fire pits and bbqs ok as long as we look after the ground
I will,put you down for ehu but if anyone requires a hook up for medical reasons they will be a priority

Lochore Meadows Country Park 19th May - 24th May 2022

The cost will be £10 per van per night.

There are six electric hookups available at an extra £3.00 per night, these will be allocated on medical needs first then in the order they are requested.

ONLY water, ELSAN and rubbish disposal will be provided. There are no toilets or showers so your motorhome must be self-contained.

There will be no fire provided or other group activities.

Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times and are not allowed on other pitches.
IF A SHOWER IS REQUIRED I HAVE BEEN INFORMED JUST BEHIND WHERE WE CAMP THE OTHER SIDE WHERE THE GOLF CLUB HOUSE IS WE ARE P PERMITTED TO USE THE SHOWER FACILITIES HERE (SMALL CHARGE APPLICABLE

This camp is limited to 40 motorhomes and no tents are allowed.

Important information for your arrival

On arrival please do not go to the reception. As you drive down the main driveway turn left onto the road that goes down the side of the loch. You will have to turn left again by the boathouse and then drive straight forward to the barrier, this is the entrance to the camping field.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend (£10 per vehicle per night)
  2. If you require a hookup (please send me a private message if you want priority on medical grounds)
  3. What day you will be arriving on

How To Pay

Please put the exact payment in a sealed envelope then write your username, vehicle registration number and the payment amount on the envelope. This will be collected on arrival so please have it ready.

Camping booking form

All attendees are required to fill out a camping booking form. You can either download it below and fill it out before attending or fill one out when you arrive.

BOOKING FORM DOWNLOAD

This meet is limited to 40 vans
Hi. Please book me on. Thanks. EHU needed as no hot water without. Trying to get it sorted but unsure if this will be sorted.

Hi. Please book me on. Thanks. EHU needed as no hot water without. Trying to get it sorted but unsure if this will be sorted.
Put you down for ehu if no medically required members need it
we give ehu to medically needs first

There are six electric hookups available at an extra £3.00 per night, these will be allocated on medical needs first then in the order they are requested.

ONLY water, ELSAN and rubbish disposal will be provided. There are no toilets or showers so your motorhome must be self-contained.

Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times and are not allowed on other pitches.
IF A SHOWER IS REQUIRED I HAVE BEEN INFORMED JUST BEHIND WHERE WE CAMP THE OTHER SIDE WHERE THE GOLF CLUB HOUSE IS WE ARE P PERMITTED TO USE THE SHOWER FACILITIES HERE (SMALL CHARGE APPLICABLE

On arrival please do not go to the reception. As you drive down the main driveway turn left onto the road that goes down the side of the loch. You will have to turn left again by the boathouse and then drive straight forward to the barrier, this is the entrance to the camping field.

How To Book

2. If you require a hookup (please send me a private message if you want priority on medical grounds)

How To Pay

Please put the exact payment in a sealed envelope then write your username, vehicle registration number and the payment amount on the envelope. This will be collected on arrival so please have it ready.

Camping booking form

All attendees are required to fill out a camping booking form. You can either download it below and fill it out before attending or fill one out when you arrive.

BOOKING FORM DOWNLOAD

How To Book

How To Pay

Camping booking form

BOOKING FORM DOWNLOAD

Please book us in for 5 nights arriving 19th May, thanks
Campingfun

The List

1. The laird Steward
  2. Admin Steward
  3. Alwaysared 5 nights
  4. Saxonburg 5 nights
  5. Ferenza 5 nights EHU
  6. Tribute11 5 nights
  7. Wully(5 nights)
  8. Colin(Nutts)5 nights EHU
  9. Ian and cath 5 nights
  10. The Wilson's ( Fri/sat/sun )
  11. Campervanannie
  12. Papabongo 5. nights
  13. 2cv 5 nights
  14. Forthpilot 5 nights
  15. Hayhiker 5 nights
  16. Exwindsurfer 5 nights
  17. Fifer 5nights (EHU)
  18. The Collies 4 nights (ehu)
  19. reg and val (5nights)
  20. cie (all nights ) hard stand if possible=corner bottom of ehu?
  21. eggbeater ( Thursday to Sunday )
  22. Royh28 21/22/23 (3 nights)
  23. georgieporgie
  24. joy zigzag
  25. yashmac (e h u ) if available
  26. Campingfun 5nights
  27. Autotrail travels(thurs-sun)
  28. Greengrass
Hi could you please take me off the list , looks like i will be going to my granddaughters wedding . Thank you FERENZA.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back