Solar panels

Here Jeff wae all that power you’ll have now I’ll send you down another couple of leads an Ye can plug me up to your power station. lol

Well I’ve managed to get the four mounting brackets on today .Two for fixing the panels to the roof and two for the adjustable level legs which you can see down the right hand side.fingers crossed the stay glued on lolol.

82E3D6AC-2A6B-4EDA-A622-AF76BE7DB7D9.jpegE62F8B2C-C094-4BA2-BD40-5BE52EDC5A01.jpeg

My air suspension allows me to fully inflate the bags on one side and empty them on the other, this tilts the whole van to one side. This gives a little more tilt than just having them flat. So at this time of year when the sun is so low it can make a big difference.
Clearly the easiest way to go. No need to go to all the expense of tilting the panels when all you need is to fit the cheap option of air suspension. That way you can share experience of trying to work in my van on my drive. Try fitting the new pipes of a new tap under the sink laying down on your back with your head lower than your feet . Lol ?

Well I’ve managed to get the four mounting brackets on today .Two for fixing the panels to the roof and two for the adjustable level legs which you can see down the right hand side.fingers crossed the stay glued on lolol.

off topic here, but what's the deal with the post code on the roof?

Can't believe you lot missed this one...

It’s in case I get lost lolol
Could be useful if stolen, the plod might see it from a helicopter, (if it was my MH and my postcode, they would stop me and nick me for stealing my own MH, change the pictures and edit the interview tapes, and I used to think the English Police and Court system was one of the best, not any more, is that a bit to political for here? it a sore point), back to the real story, mind you it could also tell thieves someone is on holiday.

Could be useful if stolen, the plod might see it from a helicopter, (if it was my MH and my postcode, they would stop me and nick me for stealing my own MH, change the pictures and edit the interview tapes, and I used to think the English Police and Court system was one of the best, not any more, is that a bit to political for here? it a sore point), back to the real story, mind you it could also tell thieves someone is on holiday.
Let’s be honest here. You do look a shady character. You can’t blame the old bill. Lol

Wee phone to just polis before jeff heads to frog meet

Bring bring, Mr Plod my vans been nicked, ask patrols to keep a look out for x van of xyz 123 post code on roof, take caution as perps are dangerous = an extra space at frog meet. :love:
You no got any work to do

You no got any work to do
Be careful, you know it’s the “ Weldmiester” you’re referring to. One day you’ll wake up to find your doors welded shut.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back