We have gone to Spain 2020

Parked up at a place called Oissel near Rouen looking over the Sienne.Channel crossing was lovely smooth crossing, now waiting for Ciara to blow in.
Happy days.
Just had a look on google map looks like you was parked there in 2008 was it you !!!!!

Just had a look on google map looks like you was parked there in 2008 was it you !!!!!

No Dave never been here before but from what I've seen so far it's not to bad.

We are supposed to be sailing to Bilbao on Wednesday, I wonder if our trip will end up getting cancelled. Was going to set of today to make my way down with a night stopover south of Birmingham. Do Brittany normally email you if the ferry has to be cancelled.Screenshot_20200210-051407.png

We are supposed to be sailing to Bilbao on Wednesday, I wonder if our trip will end up getting cancelled. Was going to set of today to make my way down with a night stopover south of Birmingham. Do Brittany normally email you if the ferry has to be cancelled.View attachment 52967
Yes they do or rather they text you and occasionally follow up with a phone call

we left our beloved Pomarao yesterday it was a bit overcast so we followed the river down to sanlucar on the opposite bank to Alcoutim what a lovely spot proper free aire with services , short walk into the harbour &finished up at a tapas bar 200 mts from the aire 80383685-1C66-4D1E-B60D-50E455F460B2.jpeg0CF603FA-6E30-4215-981E-38C3EEDBB243.jpeg7E2AE03E-4DC1-48D5-A626-FDB992831251.jpeg42B58BD6-5EAB-45F3-8949-B57A666E5E7B.jpegA5FBE127-A71E-43BB-8ADE-7DE15FF43B63.jpeg

We are still at Elche , it is so nice and peaceful on the beach here
, but tomorrow we will have to move to a site as the cassettes will be full and supplies are running low , then will carry on working our way South :cool: . Looks like you are a fair bit ahead of us Ken

Last edited:
we left our beloved Pomarao yesterday it was a bit overcast so we followed the river down to sanlucar on the opposite bank to Alcoutim what a lovely spot proper free aire with services , short walk into the harbour &finished up at a tapas bar 200 mts from the aire View attachment 52968View attachment 52969View attachment 52972View attachment 52970View attachment 52971
Reckon I’ll have to give the Alcoutim river festival a miss this year. Shame, I enjoyed it last year. Great little aire up on the hill.
Your photos, they’re from the Spanish side . The clue being, it looks a bit tidier.

Last edited:
I am watching all these posts with interest. It is a dream of ours to do a similar trip...... dreams can come true, so it is said!
Have safe travels all of you lucky people.
Hopefully it will be possible for you to enjoy a trip to Europe.
Obviously I don't know your situation but it is as easy if not easier to travel in Europe in comparison to Britain.
If you need any advice in the future don't hesitate to Pm me or ask on the forum.

We have the Santander ferry booked for the 17th March. I’m following all the Spanish posts with interest. Thank you to everyone for information.

We are still at Elche , it is so nice and peaceful on the beach here
, but tomorrow we will have to move to a site as the cassettes will be full and supplies are running low , then will carry on working our way South :cool: . Looks like you are a fair bit ahead of us Ken
Hi There I’m at the moment at Castalla not far from Elche, can you please let me know which app or book you found the beach at Elche or better still the co-ordinance and can the area take large 9 mtr MHs thanks Tony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back