We have gone to Spain 2020

N36.64345 W4.47892. Parking Pasio Maritimo . I will try and find the name of the Chinese and post later , it was only a 5 min drive and well worth the money

Thanks jeffmossy for the coordinates, we are in Torremolinos now, shame about the lack details about the Chinese though,😂😅, no hardship for me, turned the oven on for the Mrs, looks like she will have to make us our dinner tonight. Not that keen on visiting Chinese restaurants, you don't know if they went to see there families in China for the Chinese New year, don't fancy catching that virus.

Talking to a few motorhomes owners here, apparently the police came round yesterday telling people to put there camping chairs away, not allowed they were told, but they never moved them on. Yet today plenty have had them out again. Only stopping one night, my Michelin tyre has arrived at the garage in Torre Del Mar.

IMG_20200225_175817.jpgIMG_20200225_175805.jpgIMG_20200225_175723.jpg15826544170719154938590943872610.jpgIMG_20200225_175817.jpgIMG_20200225_175805.jpgIMG_20200225_175723.jpg15826544170719154938590943872610.jpg

Thanks jeffmossy for the coordinates, we are in Torremolinos now, shame about the lack details about the Chinese though,😂😅, no hardship for me, turned the oven on for the Mrs, looks like she will have to make us our dinner tonight. Not that keen on visiting Chinese restaurants, you don't know if they went to see there families in China for the Chinese New year, don't fancy catching that virus.

Talking to a few motorhomes owners here, apparently the police came round yesterday telling people to put there camping chairs away, not allowed they were told, but they never moved them on. Yet today plenty have had them out again. Only stopping one night, my Michelin tyre has arrived at the garage in Torre Del Mar.

View attachment 53230View attachment 53231View attachment 53232View attachment 53233View attachment 53230View attachment 53231View attachment 53232View attachment 53233
We spent 7 days there and wasn't asked to put chairs away we was under them Habit flags but Roxy would not settle so we move to the other side there is a big shopping centre not far beautiful named boutiques

We spent 7 days there and wasn't asked to put chairs away we was under them Habit flags but Roxy would not settle so we move to the other side there is a big shopping centre not far beautiful named boutiques

We ended up parking by them flags, but it was very windy last night and those flags were making a lot of sound all night. Moved on today now at Torre De Mar, stopping on an ACSI site for a few days, also got my new Tyre fitted today as well.

We're in Alvor, stopping on a campsite for a couple of days to catch up with washing and have a decent shower too. Thinking of going to the aire by the beach for a few days once we stop being smelly

We are still on a campsite at Torre Del Mar. There has been a few motorhomes parking up on the parking areas on the promenade, but come 9 or 10pm the local police are telling them to move and directing them to the Aire at the marina. Can't understand why as the campsites are all full and so was the Aire when we went and had a look yesterday. There was parking places available, but when you check in with the machine, it says all places are taken. You are checked in for 24 hours, even if you leave, it still allocates your spot for 24 hours. I have to leave here tomorrow as the campsite is booked up for the weekend with it been the Spanish holidays, might head back to Torremolinos.

Meg ....
The parking nr the market at Tavira apparently has been closed for MH’s. We are near Pria do Cabeco which has free parking near to the beach (just over the border past Monte Gordo) if you are passing.

IMG-20200229-WA0002.jpeg

We have decided to stay here until Monday as it is the Spanish holiday week , and very busy in the surrounding area , vans are turning up with storys of driving around for hours trying to find anywhere to stay . We had a but of a dilemma yesterday when our dog decided she was going for a walk on her own when we was out in the castle gardens , a couple told us that they had seen her walking towards the road , our hearts was racing and we was looking for about half an hour when a English lady came over holding the dog , apparently the dog had made its own way back to the van on the aires , we are very lucky because the road to the aires is very busy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back