Weather Report..................

By lunchtime the sun had won the contest and it's been (at times) a hot afternoon with (at times) a stiff breeze.
The weather today emphasised the beauty of our island. We're very lucky to be able to enjoy it the way we do.

Colin ???

A little bit of a breeze but :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: again today. Another completely dry week forecast too :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

None of the lightning forecast for Applewood materialised today, though Annie and I tracked it across the UK on blitzortung.org. We both enjoy the spectacle of thunder and lightning so felt quite jealous of those nearer the action.
Instead we've had a large helping of sun and a side portion of breeze to enjoy.

Colin ???

Sun's up in cream tea land.

Shame you missed the show Colin, here's what it looked like

light%20001.gif

More :The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji: and should be 25 degrees today.

Edina;n35172 said:
Sun's up in cream tea land.

Shame you missed the show Colin, here's what it looked like

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/motorhomer.com\/core\/image\/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP\/\/\/wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw=="}[/IMG2]​

Thanks Chris.
Emphasising my and Annie's loss is very thoughtful.
Still loving the Emojis etc. so please keep them coming.

Here at Applewood we've had a wonderful start to the day with a clear blue sky and a gentle breeze.
What could possibly go wrong?

Colin ???

Some very warm ☀️☀️☀️ Today and much better than forecast. Roll on inner Hebrides next week!!!!!

I left Applewood, Norfolk about midday in sunshine.
By the time I got back to Hertfordshire I was driving in torrential rain.
Such is life.

Colin :):):)

More :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: today :Slightly_Smiling_Fa

We had rain overnight and this morning it's a threatening shade of grey.
Not at all inspiring.

Colin :):):)

Sun getting through periodically here and warm!!!! Cornwall

Back