Weather Report..................

That's a bit drastic Trev!

We've got rain forecast for today which will please the garden, if it happens :)

In Glasgow it's :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:. Think my brolly could go on e bay perhaps.

It rained overnight in Herts.
"Not to worry", thought I.
And sure enough, as I progressed northeast towards Norfolk the sky cleared and out came the sun.
It stayed that way here in Applewood until the moment that the communal shelter was put up.
And then it started raining.
And has done for the last couple of hours.
Where's 2cv and his version of summer when you need him?

Colin ???

Full Member;n35035 said:
It rained overnight in Herts.
"Not to worry", thought I.
And sure enough, as I progressed northeast towards Norfolk the sky cleared and out came the sun.
It stayed that way here in Applewood until the moment that the communal shelter was put up.
And then it started raining.
And has done for the last couple of hours.
Where's 2cv and his version of summer when you need him?

Colin ???

Soaking up the unbroken sunshine in Glasgow :Sunglasses_Emoji:

Fairly chilly compared with recent mornings and very grey and damp - though not raining at the moment here at Applewood.
I had rather assumed that the good people of Norfolk would be showcasing their better weather this weekend.

Colin ???

I bet 2cv is sat there up in Glasgow smiling to himself in glorious sunshine.
After nicking ours and taking it with him.

Lee;n35064 said:
I bet 2cv is sat there up in Glasgow smiling to himself in glorious sunshine.
After nicking ours and taking it with him.

Absolutely, Lee. I wouldn't have thought that (it's not in my nature).............. but since you've pointed it out...........

Colin ???

It is indeed :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: again in Glasgow :Smiling_Emoji_with_

Grrrrrr. :Very_sad_emoji_icon:Sunglasses_Emoji:​​​​​​​

Would you believe that the Met Office has issued yellow weather warnings for Norfolk this evening.
Rain and lightning.
Right now we have warm sunshine and a slight breeze so they clearly have it wrong.
Haven't they?

Colin ???

Full Member;n35082 said:
Would you believe that the Met Office has issued yellow weather warnings for Norfolk this evening.
Rain and lightning.
Right now we have warm sunshine and a slight breeze so they clearly have it wrong.
Haven't they?

Colin ???

Certainly looks good there at the moment

image.png

Hope it stays fine.

In deepest Devon we've got orange warning for thunderstorms - not much we ca do about it. :(

As predicted, the prediction was wrong. Thor didn't visit Norfolk last evening.

This morning it's grey but mild right now with the sun clearly trying to burn it's way down to us.
The forecast is for even better conditions today so I assume that this is in fact the day that Thor starts his holiday weekend in East Anglia.

Colin ???

Another perfect sunny day here. Popped out to see the sunset over the Clyde yesterday

image.jpeg

Back