Weather Report..................

Its bad here ,minus one and for some reason im getting no charge from my s/panels,any clues. snow van 17.jpg

I have tried to brush the snow of mine but it's solid ice so descide do toleave it.

trevskoda;n11324 said:
Its bad here ,minus one and for some reason im getting no charge from my s/panels,any clues.

Perhaps you should have put them on the roof instead of underneath. ?

yorkslass;n11282 said:
Don't forget your shovel, torch, blankets, sarnies...have I forgotten anything?

Jumpers hats gloves!! Got my money for ice cream ? no snow here but jack has come visiting!!

Just a real hard frost so any snow that started to thaw is just ice

Hard jacko here,very cold peaceful night,gaffer night shift at hospital ,out again tonight ,one o them angels she is.

16 degrees, complete blue sky. Not a flipping cloud in sight.

Rain forecast for later today and overnight, as the winds change from northerly to westerly...

We hope!

wakk44;n11103 said:
It's a bad forecast tomorrow for the north midlands with heavy snow,I think we can expect some travel disruption,the ''feels like''temperature will be well below freezing.Looks like the big coat will have to come out.:biggrin:

I was in Bath all day yesterday, Steve and it was cold. Bright but cold. No snow there so they actually turned a couple of snow machines on. Not quite the same, somehow. Today they won't be needed methinks!
Quite a bit of snow here in Herts overnight.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

Edina;n11105 said:
Minus 2, calm with slight cloud

It was -1 degC in Herts yesterday morning but as we went westwards the temperature rocketed to such and extent that it was +1 degC in Bath!

Tes;n11120 said:
This is snow still on the ground, lots of ice, slippy slip slip.
cold, the sun is supposed to be out today to melt the snow and freeze overnight, so more slippy Mc slips.

Bet Keeley is still loving it, though Tes.

Back