Weather Report..................

Full Member;n11556 said:
What! You got up on the roof? Seriously, Annie?
This is one of your wind ups, yes?

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

D702C0FB-4C36-431F-83F2-2F1350F84C09.jpeg no seriously young Colin you see that on the windscreen it started to thaw then as it slid it froze solid and other than getting a scraper to it it ain’t budging same on the solar panel too and it has started snowing again.❄️☃️⛄

Campervanannie;n11633 said:
no seriously young Colin you see that on the windscreen it started to thaw then as it slid it froze solid and other than getting a scraper to it it ain’t budging same on the solar panel too and it has started snowing again.❄️☃️⛄

I see what you mean, Annie. Have you plans to use the Moho in the near future and so can't wait for a thaw? Down here it looks like thawing weather on Wednesday. With heavy rain.

Full Member;n11639 said:
I see what you mean, Annie. Have you plans to use the Moho in the near future and so can't wait for a thaw? Down here it looks like thawing weather on Wednesday. With heavy rain.

You see the footpath that's this mornings snow we have cleared the path 3 times now well when I say we I mean Bill has lol

Campervanannie;n11643 said:
You see the footpath that's this mornings snow we have cleared the path 3 times now well when I say we I mean Bill has lol

I thought it didn't look like much snow, Annie! Once was enough for me this morning. The problem I have is that the drive slopes up from the road so if I don't clear it I can't get off the road.
Still, it looks pretty.

oldish hippy;n11682 said:
well it was snowing here but wont stick it to wet

The snow's wettish here too, Barrie. A cold night lies ahead of us! Lot's of ice predicted for tomorrow so I guess that the roads will be dangerous where not gritted.

Edina;n11687 said:
Still raining, but wind's dropped

The BBC have just forecast snow easing to rain for us tomorrow so I guess that our snow will start to disappear, Chris.
Cold out there tonight!

Full Member;n11697 said:
The BBC have just forecast snow easing to rain for us tomorrow so I guess that our snow will start to disappear, Chris.
Cold out there tonight!

I'll take your word for it Colin, I'm staying put this evening.

In Yorkshire they have forecast -4 to -8 tonight then tommorow night a wide band from Scotland down through Lancashire and Yorkshire and down as far as Hereford expecting -12 in some areas.

Campervanannie;n11707 said:
In Yorkshire they have forecast -4 to -8 tonight then tommorow night a wide band from Scotland down through Lancashire and Yorkshire and down as far as Hereford expecting -12 in some areas.

I saw that, Annie. Now -12 degC is seriously cold and burst pipe weather for the unfortunate.

Full Member;n11616 said:
I had rather assumed that you would get more than here in the south east, Jeanette. I've just cleared 6 inches of snow from about 100 square metres of drive so am more than ready for a helping of tomato soup!
It's snowing lightly again so I hope that I haven't just wasted my time!

I thought that as well Colin but it's missed us and I've seen the weather and as Annie says -12 tomorrow for us love tomato soup Esther I've been out with whirlwind (g/daughter)!! and a warm crusty bread roll!!! Jack(frost)is here tonight

Tonight is the first time since last winter that we have had our central heating on all day and leaving it in low all night.

I have just taken Pepper out in the garden, I didn't put a coat on but I thought it wasn't as cold as last night and the snow had started to thaw and then freeze again, I spent 15 minutes in the garden without shivering but this is Hertfordshire and I was born in Barnsley so it was probably cold:White_Santa_Claus_E

A foot-ish deep in snow and no school for Keeley... I predict a cold, wet, and very blue child later. lol

Jeanette;n11778 said:
I thought that as well Colin but it's missed us and I've seen the weather and as Annie says -12 tomorrow for us love tomato soup Esther I've been out with whirlwind (g/daughter)!! and a warm crusty bread roll!!! Jack(frost)is here tonight

The weather looked bad in the northeast last night. Did you have a cloaking device Jeanette? :smile:

Campervanannie;n11795 said:
Tonight is the first time since last winter that we have had our central heating on all day and leaving it in low all night.

Strangely enough, Annie, I've just turned the central heating on for the first time this winter. Two hours in the morning, three and a half in the evening! It's really quite warm down here.

Tezza33;n11798 said:
I have just taken Pepper out in the garden, I didn't put a coat on but I thought it wasn't as cold as last night and the snow had started to thaw and then freeze again, I spent 15 minutes in the garden without shivering but this is Hertfordshire and I was born in Barnsley so it was probably cold:White_Santa_Claus_E

Yep, Hertfordshire is quite toasty this morning. Relatively, that is.

Tes;n11847 said:
A foot-ish deep in snow and no school for Keeley... I predict a cold, wet, and very blue child later. lol

Which should match the weather conditions quite nicely, Tes!

Back