Weather Report..................

Pauljenny;n11206 said:
22 in the shade., breakfast and lunch outdoors.

Enjoy your snow.

That smug filter seems to be blocked, Paul. Busy afternoon ahead of you?

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

Campervanannie;n11217 said:
It's snowing quite heavy here at the moment big snowflakes falling on frozen snow from yesterday making walking awful and driving not too good I went to the coop and skidded at 10 mph it's like glass.

We had a dump of snow overnight, Annie. It's about 6 inches deep and quite a few cars stuck as I drove home this morning. Also lots of broken trees and branches half blocking the lanes. The snow is the sticky type so brilliant for snow men but quite a weight for the trees to support.

wakk44;n11221 said:
The AA have warned that anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets, sleeping bag, extra clothing including scarf hat and gloves. 24 hour supply of food and drink, de-icer,rock salt,torch,spare battery, petrol can,first aid kit and jump leads.........that's all well and good but I felt like a right idiot on the bus !!

Lovely 'closer' there, Steve! Gave me a laugh-out-loud. Thanks.

Pauljenny;n11223 said:
We're going to look even dafter.....
Lugging all that to the beach

PLEASE get on with that smug filter blockage, Paul!

Ohh !

Look what's coming in from the west..
Umbrella time ? Or a rumour ?

Attachments

• photo1025.jpg
    photo1025.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 0
Winks;n11237 said:
Well,we're back in dear old Blighty after a splendid week on La Palma. Trip out to check the van which we keep in a yard belonging to an old lad when it's not in use. The place was covered in snow and frosted, which made it cleaner under foot at least. Two photos in the same day, twelve hours apart.

Cheers

H

Which photo was taken where, Winks? :)smile:).

Full Member;n11547 said:
PLEASE get on with that smug filter blockage, Paul!

Sorry Colin, there were some lumps of irony in there, too.
Is that better ?

trevskoda;n11324 said:
Its bad here ,minus one and for some reason im getting no charge from my s/panels,any clues.

Er.... linux issue, Trev?

Have you considered the clear Windows approach?

Morning no snow here today and it's quite mild compared to yesterday when it was bitter cold!! Positively balmy here oop norf!

Campervanannie;n11336 said:
I have tried to brush the snow of mine but it's solid ice so descide do toleave it.

What! You got up on the roof? Seriously, Annie?
This is one of your wind ups, yes?

Tes;n11471 said:
it's snowing, and it's verrrrry cold!

That gave me a grin, Tes. Thanks!

Daisymini;n11487 said:
Just waiting for the big snowflakes then me and Tilly are going for a walk!

Have fun, take care out there, Sue.

Pauljenny;n11551 said:
Sorry Colin, there were some lumps of irony in there, too.
Is that better ?

No.

Jeanette;n11553 said:
Morning no snow here today and it's quite mild compared to yesterday when it was bitter cold!! Positively balmy here oop norf!

Is the snow melting, Jeanette? It's certainly not here in Herts. The snow has stopped falling so I'll get out and clear some soon.

Full Member;n11550 said:
Which photo was taken where, Winks? :)smile:).

Tell me about it:Grinmacing_Face_Emo. Here's a couple more from La Palma.

Attachments

• photo1028.jpg
    photo1028.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • photo1030.jpg
    photo1030.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • photo1031.jpg
    photo1031.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Winks;n11574 said:
Tell me about it:Grinmacing_Face_Emo. Here's a couple more from La Palma.

Great photos, Winks. Thanks for sharing them - they bring back some fond memories. The observatory photo is especially good.

Full Member;n11567 said:
Is the snow melting, Jeanette? It's certainly not here in Herts. The snow has stopped falling so I'll get out and clear some soon.

We have had no snow at all Colin earlier this morning about 2ish it was a good frost but 7-30 it had disappeared now it's turned cold! So I suspect my washing will turn solid

Jeanette;n11603 said:
We have had no snow at all Colin earlier this morning about 2ish it was a good frost but 7-30 it had disappeared now it's turned cold! So I suspect my washing will turn solid

I had rather assumed that you would get more than here in the south east, Jeanette. I've just cleared 6 inches of snow from about 100 square metres of drive so am more than ready for a helping of tomato soup!
It's snowing lightly again so I hope that I haven't just wasted my time!

yorkslass;n11620 said:
Finally, the white stuff has arrived.:Smiling_Face_Emoji::Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Snowman_Emoji:

Enjoy, yorkslass!

Back