Weather Report..................

Edina;n12865 said:
Between the M5 and Tiverton a new road junction is being built and there is a stretch of single lane 40mph - watch your speed!

Thanks for the warning, Chris. I think I saw some works in progress there earlier in the year but it hadn't affected the A361 proper at that time so no speed restrictions then.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

Well this morning I posted that overnight all the snow had melted away and it was a little drizzly most of the day then it started to freeze now it’s snowing again.

Campervanannie;n12963 said:
Well this morning I posted that overnight all the snow had melted away and it was a little drizzly most of the day then it started to freeze now it’s snowing again.

Freezing in Herts as well.

The rain was freezing earlier and a little snow is forecast here in Glasgow.

There is a slight frost here but no snow ❄️ and it's cold 7degs Colin that is positively balmy!!

Last edited:
Well it has settled only about a couple of inches but it has frozen as its glistening.

Jeanette;n13018 said:
There is a slight frost here but no snow ❄️ and it's cold 7degs Colin that is positively balmy!!

Yep. I changed back to flip-flops for the evening stroll yesterday.

That is so funny, Tes. And it's a real polar bear!

Edina;n13066 said:
Mild and rainy - waiting for the Somerset report from Weston's Wincy Willis

Alliteration always available and appropriate, Chris!

Bright and sunny today and about 3 degC in Herts.
So I'll keep the flip-flops on.
Now packing the Moho for a trip to the West Country tomorrow until the end of next week. I can't wait to be out and about again.

oldish hippy;n13098 said:
well it wet and windy here need to get out

Do it, Barrie. The step over the threshold is the most difficult one then it's plain sailing.

*****;n13101 said:
Colin, it might be worth considering Riverside Camp site at Marsh Mills Plymouth. Near to the park and ride and Plymouth has lots to offer. We know it well as we lived there fro about 25 years and going down this weekend!

That sounds great but it will have to be another trip, Graham. This trip is about doing the Santa thing around Westward Ho! And the added fun of Wilding there and back.
Thanks for the tip - I'll bear the campsite in mind.

*****;n13144 said:
yes a little similar to us, but with the added cemetery thing.
Riverside do offer old fart discounts during late Winter / Spring. Worth checking out as a handy place and the deals can be good!
Lost to do in and around Plymouth!

Thanks for the info, Graham. I haven't been to Plymouth for a long time. Perhaps 2018 will be the year for a revisit.

Back