Weather Report..................

Warm, dark, evening. Crickets singing in the hope of organising a sexual encounter .
I tried making the same noise. Maybe I'd. Be more successful using. A phone app ?

Tes;n13386 said:
apparently going to see the sun today later, that will be nice.Yesterday's rain got rid of a lot of the snow/ice but there is still quite a bit left over, so maybe sun an expected 4'c will clear the rest, we'll see.

Herts was bright and dry and chilly when I left lunchtime. The snow had melted revealing quite a bit more damage to the boundary wall etc than I had previously thought. It'll have to wait until after the Solstice!

Colin ???

Edina;n13394 said:
Blue skies, sun's on the way :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

Thanks, Chris. You did exactly as requested. Much appreciated!

Colin ???

*****;n13454 said:
Just scrapped about an inch of solid snow turned ice off the car and removed same from the van windscreen.

Off in the Moho, Graham or just tidying up?

Colin ???

2cv;n13492 said:
For a change, in Glasgow today it's :The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji:

Are you feeling OK, 2cv? Need - or had - a scotch?

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n13608 said:
Warm, dark, evening. Crickets singing in the hope of organising a sexual encounter .
I tried making the same noise. Maybe I'd. Be more successful using. A phone app ?

Why not talk to your lady about your masculine side, Paul?
Then try the App approach.

Colin ???

*****;n13631 said:
No, just cleaning up. Goong to Plymouth in the car

Have fun in Plymouth, Graham.

Colin ???

Full Member;n13623 said:
Why not talk to your lady about your masculine side, Paul?
Then try the App approach.

Colin ???

We spent the evening in the village greasy spoon cafe. Salt cod, Portuguese style, Assorted lumps of meat, chicken and sausage. She was busy discussing Xmas plans, with the ex-pat wives...
There's a time and place.... Not then though.

chreeep chreeeep.

Pauljenny;n13696 said:
We spent the evening in the village greasy spoon cafe. Salt cod, Portuguese style, Assorted lumps of meat, chicken and sausage. She was busy discussing Xmas plans, with the ex-pat wives...
There's a time and place.... Not then though.

chreeep chreeeep.

Be patient, Paul.
Perhaps Easter?

Colin ???

Just arrived on The Drove Road, Stonehenge. It's a very clear night with the most amazing display of stars. It's well below freezing but really stunning.

Colin ???

Sounds lovely Colin I'm quite jealous ? anyway it's dry cold with a touch of frost here tonight!

Full Member;n13705 said:
Just arrived on The Drove Road, Stonehenge. It's a very clear night with the most amazing display of stars. It's well below freezing but really stunning.

Colin ???

The drive is a fabulous place at this time of year I am still hoping to make it for the one night

This morning. Minus 3°C. Asolutely stunning.

WP_20171216_08_00_34_Pro.jpg

Colin ???

Jeanette;n13708 said:
Sounds lovely Colin I'm quite jealous ? anyway it's dry cold with a touch of frost here tonight!

I've just listened to the forecast, Jeanette, and milder, more changeable weather is about to arrive.
If you haven't visited The Drove Road then do try to when you're in the south. It's really atmospheric.

Colin ???

yorkslass;n13720 said:
Maybe his birthday...or not.

My Dad used to say "If it's worth having, it's worth waiting for".
I was six and wanted a new bike to ride.

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n13728 said:
The drive is a fabulous place at this time of year I am still hoping to make it for the one night

I hope the appointments allow you to be here, Annie. I think the change in the weather that on it's way will change the view - but fortunately not the experience. Fingers crossed for you.

Colin ???

Looks like today is the end of the minus conditions for a little while at least.

Back