Weather Report..................

Jeanette;n13978 said:
Well it's frosty here tonight and cold, Colin the photos look lovely

Thanks, Jeanette. The Exe is a lovely river and the weather was just about perfect for a photo yesterday. All down to Nature rather than me.

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n13987 said:
It's bitter here tonight a complete frost white out.

It's very different in Devon, Annie. About 8°C overnight and drizzle.

Colin ???

A sultry 7 degrees in Glasgow now, so at least I can walk outside as the ice has gone. However, it's :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

2cv;n14017 said:
A sultry 7 degrees in Glasgow now, so at least I can walk outside as the ice has gone. However, it's :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

I imagine you have your three wet umbrella Emojis programmed as a 'swift key', 2cv?

Colin ???

Full Member;n14020 said:
I imagine you have your three wet umbrella Emojis programmed as a 'swift key', 2cv?

Colin ???

No I put the effort in every time in the interests of an accurate report ? I'm inspired by a local band who described the weather in their name

2cv;n14023 said:
No I put the effort in every time in the interests of an accurate report ? I'm inspired by a local band who described the weather in their name

It's pleasing to know that standards are being maintained in Glasgow, 2cv.
I didn't know that Wet, Wet, Wet are a Glaswegian band and their name comes from the description of the local weather.
So much to learn, so little time........

Colin ???

Full Member;n13842 said:
And I'm very much looking forward to being with like-minded people, Tes.
Which kind of suggests that my mind may not be of the sound type.

Colin ???

:Zipper-Mouth_Face_E I'll take the 5th on that one!

Full Member;n13846 said:
Perhaps Old Joao was right after all, Paul?

Colin ???
apart from the shower that caught us ,5 minutes after talking to him, he could be right.

Both the Russian and US. weather sites agree that the next rain is due on the 25th.
Cold Northern winds bring overnight temperature down to 4 degrees.
Out comes the goose feather duvet.

Today ?

Business as usual.

Attachments

• photo1222.jpg
    photo1222.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 0
Well no frost now snow and definitely no sun!! As 2cv says it's wet wet wet!! It was just damp when I got up went in the shower and it's psn it down!!! :Umbrella_Rain_Drops

Hi all. Dull as dishwater here in Sussex, which just about sums up how I feel too!
I''ve had few duvet days lately Trixie... just can't shake off this latest cold and cough, plus I really did a demolition job on my ankle at Bugsworth, so even had Tesco brought to me instead of traipsing round. Taking it easy can become such a habit! :rolleyes:
To be honest, I don't do well with Christmas these days either, so even without the cold and ankle, I'd probably still be a proper misery.
Take no notice of me... normal service should be resumed by New Year :b0202:

Well the sun did show its self for a little bit but now it's just dull damp and awful!! Jennie and trixie hope you feel better soon

Pauljenny;n14064 said:
apart from the shower that caught us ,5 minutes after talking to him, he could be right.

Both the Russian and US. weather sites agree that the next rain is due on the 25th.
Cold Northern winds bring overnight temperature down to 4 degrees.
Out comes the goose feather duvet.

Today ?

Business as usual.

Russians and Americans?
Have you considered the Portuguese, Paul?

Colin ???

Tes;n14039 said:
:Zipper-Mouth_Face_E I'll take the 5th on that one!

Phil excepted, of course.

Colin ???

oldish hippy;n14040 said:
welliraining down under the covers are on this morning

Water will do you no good whatsoever, Barrie. Keep well away from the stuff.

Colin ???

Jeanette;n14068 said:
Well no frost now snow and definitely no sun!! As 2cv says it's wet wet wet!! It was just damp when I got up went in the shower and it's psn it down!!! :Umbrella_Rain_Drops

Showering outdoors is good for body and mind, Jeanette.
I'm sure the neighbours will take a liberal view.
Enjoy it whilst it's so mild.

Colin ???

Back