Weather Report..................

miserable drizzle misty morning.....lovely sunny afternoon....got quite muggy...not complaining tho....and thats about it for n, yorks. h and it rained thru the night........not that this is of any help........cos you all seem to be abroad visiting
extremely interesting places.........happy travels

Tonight it’s quite still and I think it’ll be misty in the morning but it’s still not cold it’s quite muggy hopefully we’ll be getting some of that heat their all talking about...somehow I doubt it!

Rush hour in Santa. Catarina
Main street at 11am.
Temperature, a gentle 29 degrees.
Purpose of visit.. ?
Beer !

Attachments

• WP_20190625_11_10_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190625_11_10_52_Pro.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 5
  • WP_20190625_11_30_25_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190625_11_30_25_Pro.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 5
oohh rain....not heavy tho.......warm and muggy...with a bit o wind..........not the weather for hanging washing out.......
thought i heard on tv that we are in for a mighty heatwave by the end of the weeek.....or have i got that wrong.
whatever...all enjoy the day.
loved the pics of that bread stall....oohh that bread looked delicious ......

Been much worse than the forecast here as well. The early morning mizzle quickly turned to persistent rain which lasted until mid afternoon, not cold though.
well, its rather strange really...........step outside and its like winter........yet indoors it feels...close and muggy....i think it was mariesnowgoose who said pretty much the same the other day either on this thread or t.other one.......
usually for me....its always colder indoors for some reason.....but not today...
all have a good one

Here in the Vendée it was 24°C and 80% humidity at 0900.
So I started to paint a 5m X 5m wooden summer house next to Jane's brother's swimming pool.
By the time I had it half painted the temperature was 31°C, the humidity still about 80%, I was drenched in sweat - and I gave up for the day.
At about 1700 we had a few huge raindrops fall out of the sky then the humidity started to drop, though the temperature is still 31°C at 1930.
Overnight it's forecast that the temperature will plummet to 23°C by 0400 and the humidity is already down to 50% which is SO much more comfortable.
The dinner is in the outdoor wood-fired pizza oven and I'm starving!

Colin ???

Here in the Vendée it was 24°C and 80% humidity at 0900.
So I started to paint a 5m X 5m wooden summer house next to Jane's brother's swimming pool.
By the time I had it half painted the temperature was 31°C, the humidity still about 80%, I was drenched in sweat - and I gave up for the day.
At about 1700 we had a few huge raindrops fall out of the sky then the humidity started to drop, though the temperature is still 31°C at 1930.
Overnight it's forecast that the temperature will plummet to 23°C by 0400 and the humidity is already down to 50% which is SO much more comfortable.
The dinner is in the outdoor wood-fired pizza oven and I'm starving!

Colin ???

Bugger the dinner, you get that summer house finished ;)

Back