Weather Report..................

Today so far is beautiful from when I went out earlier, white clouds but moving, slight breeze, 23 degree just forecast, its the calm before the storm, we are in for a lot of rain which the forecast predicts on top of the flooding we have already had
My son & misses had to take all valuables upstairs, he as put the flood gates on, all the gardens around where completely flooded from the rising rivers, plus he lives at bottom of a hill which traffic use, which as now been closed

Exactly as forecast, it pïß$ed down for most of last night.
Now those occupying the heavens don't seem to be able to make up their minds. One minute they organise sunshine, next minute they decide on heavy rain.
For this afternoon they have allegedly agreed on continual rain, so I'll get in a walk this morning.

Colin ???

Blimey talk about weird weather there was I s at in the garden having a coffee in right sunshine then suddenly FLASH BANG the loudest thunder I have heard it shook my house windows half the neighbors car and house alarms went off it rained the biggest raindrops for about 2 mins and then nothing back to sunshine. ??

......So I managed a few miles of walking in the heavy Cornish showers then gave up and caught the bus to Mevagissey - where the weather continued to be thoroughly miserable:

IMG_20190730_124813.jpg

I wandered the small town with the other tourists, all of us here under the impression that summer had arrived. Eventually the truth sunk in and I caught the bus back to the Moho in St Austell.
Tomorrow will, no doubt, be an altogether different proposition...........

Colin ???

Been an unusual day. Very windy overnight, Some sunshine added over the day, but gusty.
Managed about 40 mins chopping and tidying in the gardens .
Just back from a Hake supper at the Greasy Spoon. A lovely night for a gentle stroll.
24 degrees, on the terrace..
Methinks a reasonable slurp of iced white Port, would be in order.
Goodnight.

Back