Weather Report..................

Our Cheshire Correspondent assures us that they are Ok.
Odd day here
We needed a dry, wind free morning to allow us to take a large sideboard outside, to revarnish.
Jenny hung the laundry out, at the crack of Sparrowf#rt.
It seemed ideal
They're forecasting 6mm of rainfall, later today.
The winds have got up and are veering all over the shop.
We've painted the furniture indoors..
I dunno !

Hope you can hear the rain on the camper roof tonight
We cheated Gordon, we looked at the weather forecast and had a barbecue by the van then slept in the van last night. Back indoors tonight.
Mind you I love being snug and cosy in bed in the van and listening to the rain on the roof - so much better if the sun shines during the day though!

Here in Yorkshire the wind is picking up and the van is certainly rocking must remember to put a couple of extra cable ties on my anti skid mats that are cable tied to the back ladder on the MH and they are rattling a bit with every gust very annoying 😏😏

Hertfordshire has plenty of blue this morning and currently a temperature of about 14°C with the gentlest of breezes.
Having read the posts from further north on the Beautiful Isle, I'm wondering if Hertfordshire has an export opportunity here..............

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Morning 🌞
We got the rain, but still managed dinner on the terrace and a sundowner, between the showers.
Cold and rainy intervals later today, but we're sunning ourselves now.
Of course Management had decided to discard the Spring weight duvet, yesterday, after 3 hot and sweaty nights.
Think we'll have it on standby tonight.

Back