Weather Report..................

Another beautiful one, cooler because of northerly breezes.
Celebrated our Euromillions win by spending nearly a quarter of the winnings on a beer apiece.
How should I invest the remaining money...?
Blow it away on high living.. 3 beers apiece..?
Or place it in a high interest ,( 0.25% ), account... For our old age..

Another beautiful one, cooler because of northerly breezes.
Celebrated our Euromillions win by spending nearly a quarter of the winnings on a beer apiece.
How should I invest the remaining money...?
Blow it away on high living.. 3 beers apiece..?
Or place it in a high interest ,( 0.25% ), account... For our old age..

You could put it in the pot for when the gypsy market reopens ...........

We were told to expect a good couple of hours if light rain, overnight.

Woke up to sticky, cloudy, variable breezes and no birdsong.

It's only 23 and the r rain is now forecast for midweek..

Out with the watering can !!!

Our new pet, Fluffy, has died..

Evidently they don't like the electronic tennis racket..

Neither do the flies.IMG_20200531_101551.jpg

Well today has continued in the current theme of wall to wall sunshine with a cooling breeze, not sure whether we will catch any rain midweek but we certainly need it. On a different tack, the local sun worshipers all decided to go to Ikea on its opening morning at Warrington. People have been queuing since 7.00am when the doors didn’t open until 10.00, the queue goes around the car park about three times, absolutely bonkers ............

A lovely sunny start to the day here in Carmarthenshire. Supposed to be a degree or two cooler than recent days but still a fine day. Rain forecast overnight tonight and my word, my garden could do with it!

Graham

Cooler, wetter conditions are on their way to Hertfordshire - so today I'll do my best to enjoy what may be the best of the weather for the next week or two.
Right now the sky is blue with the faintest hint of thin cloud at high altitude.The slightest of breezes is coming from the north, a direction we haven't experienced for some time.

Colin :):):)

Back