Weather Report..................

Something is seriously wrong; everything is upside down.
Right now Hertfordshire (16°C) is cooler than Cheshire (22°C), Durham (21°C) and, believe it or not, Glasgow (21°C)!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Oi.. !
Will you lot please stop boasting..
I've had to go inside and put Trackie bottoms on..
It's getting a bit nippy on the terrace... 21 degrees.
I've been forced to bring a goodly measure of brandy out, with me.
Mustn't crumble.

Currently 25 degrees with a lovely breeze, just can’t hear the waves lapping, never mind I’m not complaining ..... some very high cloud just starting to drift across. This morning was spent finishing off a 5m x 4m sunshade sail at the daughter’s house to give the grandkids some much needed shade, it’s a south facing garden with no tall trees to help. So that’s another job off the list, no doubt someone will think of another one to keep the numbers up 😂

Our first day of some freedom for 10 weeks and a perfect day for it too. 26 degrees, light breeze and endless sunshine. We took a drive in the 2cv to a lovely spot within 5 miles, then had a short drive in the Xantia to sit with friends in their garden. Great to have the cars out after their very extended hibernation.

BE0E4806-8F60-41E7-B19C-A59B649C7B29.jpeg099F3B7A-FD63-4775-98B7-F36E261B9D17.jpeg

Our first day of some freedom for 10 weeks and a perfect day for it too. 26 degrees, light breeze and endless sunshine. We took a drive in the 2cv to a lovely spot within 5 miles, then had a short drive in the Xantia to sit with friends in their garden. Great to have the cars out after their very extended hibernation.

must feel like life in the fast lane bill ?

Back