Weather Report..................

Spigot, Linda, Lee and others please note that plenty of rain is forecast for the Valencia Province for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
If you have good weather right now don't rush to get here!

Colin ???

Oh how I wish we could get some... But please, not too soon.
Our hard working ,Marathon training, Injured daughter, flies in on Friday night.
All she asks for is a week on the sun lounger, with regular doses of G&T medication.

Pauljenny;n21091 said:
Oh how I wish we could get some... But please, not too soon.
Our hard working ,Marathon training, Injured daughter, flies in on Friday night.
All she asks for is a week on the sun lounger, with regular doses of G&T medication.

Cor, that sounds like my sort of training :Red_Wine_Emoji:

It worked for me.
Look at the fine figure of prime manhood, that I turned out to be.

Well the sun has been shining here today pity I had to take a blouse back, Malcolm really enjoyed that (not)! Haha well at least he got himself a new overcoat in the sales! Lol

dull right now, but the birds are tweeting... it's supposed to be sunny later too. :Slightly_Smiling_Fa

[No message]

Attachments

• photo1863.jpg
    photo1863.jpg
    875.4 KB · Views: 0
Chilly, grey, miserable.
The weather is similar.

Colin ???

Do I notice a sudden lack of smugness, Colin ?

Pauljenny;n21248 said:
Do I notice a sudden lack of smugness, Colin ?

Maybe just a hint, Paul.
On the other hand it was great weather for cycling so I managed to get a good few km in.

Colin ???

I'm a little dischuffed. We got about 90 minutes of drizzle and that was that. At least I'm spared watering can duty for a couple of days.
Fresh, cold NW.winds are here and expected to remain for a while...
No good really.

Another dry and sunny day ? quite pleasant in the sun ? Hmm what will tomorrow bring I wonder?

It's been raining on and off all night here (just north of Valencia).

Colin ???

Turned out a lovely day yesterday, and after a frosty night it's :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: today. A rest day for the brollies :Umbrella_Emoji::Umbrella_Emoji::Umbrella_Emoji:

Had to scrape the truck but starting to brighten up already. The days are getting that wee bit longer already think today’s going to be a cracker?☀️

Back