Weather Report..................

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrt r!

Bone dry. Porridge for breakfast.
The clear honey was set solid.

76 km inland from Alicante we have got white stuff falling out the sky :Smiling_Emoji_with_:Smiling_Emoji_with_:Smiling_Emoji_with_

On the coast just north of Valencia the white stuff is melting above us just out of vision.

Colin ???

We're in Burgos 4C wet just had a snow flurry. Hopefully it will get warmer as we go south. We've had rain since Monday when we left.

Full Member;n21381 said:
It's been raining on and off all night here (just north of Valencia).

Colin ???

................and has continued all day. If you could get a smallish reservoir delivered to me, Paul, I'll fill it and ship it back to you.

Colin ???

Full Member;n21569 said:
................and has continued all day. If you could get a smallish reservoir delivered to me, Paul, I'll fill it and ship it back to you.

Colin ???

By smallish do you mean something the size of a commode or a bit bigger such as a water bowser, I'm just wondring what sort of water you're intending to transport.

Lee;n21597 said:
By smallish do you mean something the size of a commode or a bit bigger such as a water bowser, I'm just wondring what sort of water you're intending to transport.

It's been chucking it down for 24 hours, Lee.
I'm pi$$Ed off and it could be either rain water or...........
It will, however, need to be large!

BTW, tomorrow is forecast to be dry if you're heading this way.

Colin ???

White stuff ? What's that?.
Dandruff? Death Watch beetle?

You're in the wrong country, Ken .
We had those lousy, cold winds of yours, this morning, but its a fine night, now.

There's mo white port left, so goodnight campers.
Wild or Docile.

It’s been dry here today and it’s forecast to be a slight frost overnight so hopefully it’ll be sunny tomorrow

Nobody in their right mind would write mo instead of. No, would they...
Unless they had one eye on the post count... And difficultly editing..

Goooooood morning, Cream Tea Land reporting in with 4 degrees dry and calm .... oh yes and it's dark.

The brollies have had their annual two day holiday, so back to :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

Paella Peninsular checking in.
It's chilly, dry and bright and I'm currently sitting outside having breakfast as the sun finds it's way past the remnants of the cloud.
And the weather looks set to be an awful lot better than yesterday.

Colin ???

Full Member;n21600 said:
It's been chucking it down for 24 hours, Lee.
I'm pi$$Ed off and it could be either rain water or...........
It will, however, need to be large!

BTW, tomorrow is forecast to be dry if you're heading this way.

Colin ???

Sounds like cabin fever. You'll need to put your waterproof on and get out and have a coffee.
We are making our way to Seville getting there Sunday afternoon if your interested let me know.

Morning all..

Still can't open the photos, Chris.

Maybe there's a built in censor, to remove objectionable photos. ?
Try these.
Taken with Windows phone,using the icon.

WP_20180127_09_54_58_Pro.jpgWP_20180127_09_54_34_Pro.jpg

Back