Weather Report..................

:Umbrella_Rain_Drops :Umbrella_Rain_Drops :Umbrella_Rain_Drops that's us most of the day, maybe, later on, it may brighten up.

It was clear overnight and 8°C in the Moho this morning.
Right now it's still clear and the temperature is climbing steadily with a high of 15°C forecast.
I can cope with that.

Colin ???

6 degrees and clear now. Last night was a deluge though, with 50 mph gusts. Hopefully some :Cloud_Emoji: at times later.

Cold, cloudy, windy, brandy.

WP_20180129_10_02_29_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20180129_10_02_42_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20180129_10_02_42_Pro (2).jpg
    596 KB · Views: 0
we had SUNSHINE, yes SUNSHINE this afternoon..............missed it......back in bed coping with an almighty debiitating cold/flu.........just my luck

Cloudy,10 degrees..
Winds from the south, in spite of the forecast.
minimal heating on.
A nice single malt makes it. A good night
Goodnight.

Not bad at all this morning, showers and wind in the forecast but the brollies seem to be having a relatively easy time of it. Off to guarenteed sunshine and heat next week, smug filters at the ready ?

Oh dear, its foggy in Cardiff. Yippee- I don't live there and its dry and bright here!

Same here Chris very frosty this morning but has thawed now and the sun is trying.

Morning All.

Back on the terrace, for breakfast, after a few days. IMG_20180130_094743.jpgIMG_20180130_094713_kindlephoto-3282609.jpg

sun took its bat and ball home a few hours ago.........said hed ad enough....no one was sunbathing,so he might as well go..ome

Back