Weather Report..................

We're going for a walk.
The forecast is for 30% chance of rain.
I'm taking my Mac.

Sunshine here again today but now it’s put in a little bit chilly Hmm ? verging on cold!!

I awoke to the dawn breaking in a clear sky and decided to start pottering back to the UK. I went up to the Ebre river then followed it inland. As the road climbed I drove into low cloud but this eventually cleared and by the time I got just north of Huesca the Pyrenees came into view:

WP_20180130_15_59_14_Pro.jpg

Stunning.

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n22589 said:
We're going for a walk.
The forecast is for 30% chance of rain.
I'm taking my Mac.

I hope its not your flashing mac Paul :Flushed_Face_Emoji::b0221:

Well spotted Colin through all that cloud and fog in Spain and France over the winters!! Hahha:Sunglasses_Emoji:

Edina;n22598 said:
I thought you only had a windows phone?

Yes, but it was on charge and the cable is only 1 metre long.
Even then, it's to small to be an umbrella.

Pauljenny;n22652 said:
Yes, but it was on charge and the cable is only 1 metre long.
Even then, it's to small to be an umbrella.

Sorry, forgot you have a waterproof bonnet to protect those curly locks :Umbrella_Rain_Drops

Edina;n22656 said:
Sorry, forgot you have a waterproof bonnet to protect those curly locks :Umbrella_Rain_Drops
With the weather we're having, a postage stamp would do that.

Dark here right now.

Colin ???

0°C in the Moho first thing this morning. The plastic of my fold-up toothbrush was so brittle that it broke.
It's not all fun in the Pyrenees.

Colin ???

Full Member;n22823 said:
0°C in the Moho first thing this morning. The plastic of my fold-up toothbrush was so brittle that it broke.
It's not all fun in the Pyrenees.

Colin ???

Have you got breakdown cover? ;)

Edina;n22828 said:
Have you got breakdown cover? ;)

That quite literally made me burst out with a laugh, Chris.
The Belgian people in the nearest Moho looked at me very strangely as I sat there, in a chair, in the sun, surrounded by frost, chuckling and drinking coffee!

Colin ???

Literally freezing here this morning, with wind, hail and sleet forecast today. Lovely. ☀️?☔️??

Lidl are selling a radio controlled weather station....£17.99..... Ist February...while stocks last.

Back