Weather Report..................

Heavy rain overnight did some good in the garden but more would have been good. Today has been chilly in the north easterly breeze and grey all day, chose the wrong day to go fishing, apparently yesterday they were jumping onto the hook, today they were very shy and reclusive .... never mind, it got me out of the house 😀

Morning

No rain overnight nor now, here in west Wales. The sky hasn't really made its mind up whether its grey or blue yet but no rain forecast so fingers crossed.

It's mainly blue above Gloucestershire this morning and the countryside looks very inviting indeed.
It'll be walks or bike rides for us today, with possibly a visit to the farmers market at Alderton.
It's great to be able to get out and about again.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Half an hour after my previous post, we were sipping a glass of wine, ( each .. We live like millionaires ), under the shade. of the olive tree.
We had clouds arriving overhead, from 3 different directions at 3 different heights.
A mile up the valley, they've had torrential rain.. also a surprise for them.

The wind is alleged to be turning northerly, dry, but a cold cold 8 degrees, first thing.
I've just given away all my too big winter clothes, and without my usual layer of blubber, I might have to hibernate again.

We have a clear blue sky above us twixt Bristol and Bath with a gentle breeze.
The temperature is currently about 6°C with 13°C expected later.
So, following on from yesterday afternoon's bike ride into and around Bath, it'll probably be a bike ride into Bristol today. I particularly want to visit the SS Great Britain and the Clifton suspension bridge.
Oh, and if anyone wants to take their Moho through Bath - don't! According to the camping site owner here, a couple of weeks ago the city set up a low emission area with a £9 fee for moho entry which rises to a penalty of £100 if unpaid. The signs advising entry to the area are said to be really small and could easily be missed.
Details can be found here:

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Back