Weather Report..................

To quote the French Philosopher, Jean Paul Sartre ...

Merde !
Il pleut.

Last edited:
Full Member;n28940 said:
Currently a few clouds above Fuerteventura but clear skies and 24°C predicted for the day.
18°C predicted overnight.

Colin ???

I've found a ferry we're on our way.
The see is a bit choppy I hope it will get calmer the closer we get to you.

Lee;n28962 said:
I've found a ferry we're on our way.
The see is a bit choppy I hope it will get calmer the closer we get to you.

Direct from Spain or via Morocco, Lee? I'll keep an eye on the horizon.
Be quick - I leave Wednesday morning after which the weather can't be guaranteed.

Colin ???

Full Member;n28978 said:
Direct from Spain or via Morocco, Lee? I'll keep an eye on the horizon.
Be quick - I leave Wednesday morning after which the weather can't be guaranteed.

Colin ???

Wednesday!!!!!!
​​​​​​Ive just spent all my pension on a ticket and will only be able to plague you for a day.

How do I get off this boat and I need a refund.

See the phrase ' failing to prepare is preparing to fail '
​​​​​ how true that is .

Lee;n28985 said:
Wednesday!!!!!!
​​​​​​Ive just spent all my pension on a ticket and will only be able to plague you for a day.

How do I get off this boat and I need a refund.

See the phrase ' failing to prepare is preparing to fail '
​​​​​ how true that is .

That made me laugh, Lee.

Colin ???

Very little snow left here, but there is still a lot of water running off the fields.

Muggy, grey, 13 degrees.

Good day to go shopping with Management and her sister.
Lunch with friends,to compensate me .
Sea bass will do.

That’s the white stuff hitting us here again central belt and lothians getting hammered just now

We'll, 2cv, it's probably safe for me to return to the south east of the UK. Judging by The Lairds's post it might be better for you to dally a little longer across the pond.
The weather isn't so bad here on Fuerteventura so one final smugpic for Paul.
Others (and especially those of a nervous disposition) should skip to the next post.

WP_20180306_10_50_57_Rich.jpg

Colin ???

Last edited:
Full Member;n29050 said:
We'll, 2cv, it's probably safe for me to return to the south east of the UK. Judging by The Lairds's post it might be better for you to dally a little longer across the pond.
Others (and especially those of a nervous disposition) should skip to the next post.

Colin ???

Look at all that cloud, it's either been raining or will very soon.

I hope you don't go out without your umbrella / parasol.

It must be time for the transfer to the airport, I recon you just got out in time.

Safe journey. '

Lee;n29062 said:
Look at all that cloud, it's either been raining or will very soon.

I hope you don't go out without your umbrella / parasol.

It must be time for the transfer to the airport, I recon you just got out in time.

Safe journey. '

Another big grin at this end of political Spain.
Thanks, Lee.
The clouds do look rather ominous. I'll bow to your experience and superior understanding of imminent climatic disaster and arrange to leave the Canary Islands post haste.
Shortly after I finish this huge portion of paella that Jose has just started cooking for me by the pool.

WP_20180306_12_18_45_Rich (2).jpg

It may delay my departure a tad.

Colin ???

Full Member;n29070 said:
Another big grin at this end of political Spain.
Thanks, Lee.
The clouds do look rather ominous. I'll bow to your experience and superior understanding of imminent climatic disaster and arrange to leave the Canary Islands post haste.
Shortly after I finish this huge portion of paella that Jose has just started cooking for me by the pool.

It may delay my departure a tad.

Colin ???

Now I know you are one of the world's riches men.

I suppose once you've finished the paella cooked by your private chef Jose, Manuel the chauffeur will drive to to the airport where Roger will pilot you're private jet back home.
Nice life for some.

Full Member;n29050 said:

Colin ???

By leaving the 22 degrees of sunshine today I should arrive home after the snow and the fog and only have rain at 3 degrees to contend with. Back to :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops soon. Got some catching up to do after only seeing 10 minutes rain this month. :Smiling_Emoji_with_
Never mind, out in the van soon and that takes some beating.

Lee;n29073 said:
Now I know you are one of the world's riches men.

I suppose once you've finished the paella cooked by your private chef Jose, Manuel the chauffeur will drive to to the airport where Roger will pilot you're private jet back home.
Nice life for some.

Absolutely spot on, Lee.
Though Simon is the pilot and Roger looks after my needs in the cabin.

Colin ???

Full Member;n29081 said:
Absolutely spot on, Lee.
Though Simon is the pilot and Roger looks after my needs in the cabin.

Colin ???

I got the implication to Roger in the cabin

You could be excluded from this prestigious internet site.

2cv;n29076 said:
By leaving the 22 degrees of sunshine today I should arrive home after the snow and the fog and only have rain at 3 degrees to contend with. Back to :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops soon. Got some catching up to do after only seeing 10 minutes rain this month. :Smiling_Emoji_with_
Never mind, out in the van soon and that takes some beating.
Safe journey,Bill.

Thanks for your help in trying to keep this thread smugless.
I fear we're fighting a losing battle..

Just you lot wait till the sunshine returns to our valley!

It doesn't seem to work very well, but I think that I can safely return the smug filter to your safe keeping.

Back