Weather Report..................

rugbyken;n29313 said:
since i’m banned from smugness i can only comment been sitting out in the sun again all day have i really got to put up with another month of this time to find a site to watch the rugby at lol life is so hard for a poor old pensioner,

You're entitled
to feel smug Ken.
Either you made the right decision, or you're a flamin' liar.
Notice that Lee is not reporting where he is, or what the weather's like... ?

Lee;n29318 said:
Back to normal then, I hope the bike didn't get rusty while you were away.

Blöödy strong head wind on the return leg, Lee.
No rust on the bike but I felt very rusty indeed.

There's currently a great article on the BBC News website about the benefits of distance cycling in old age. Apparently it can give a significant improvement in the body's immune system. An example given is that of an 82 year old who has the immune system of a 20 year old.
I'm hoping for the hair style of a 20 year old.

Colin ???

ken you got wifi then i can help you out with somewhere towatch the rugby it might take you a while to learn it and dependent on what you watching it on

after frying yesterday it’s already 22+ so we’re heading inland pete & jan both got a little burnt yesterday to cool down for a bit

Full Member;n29326 said:
Blöödy strong head wind on the return leg, Lee.
No rust on the bike but I felt very rusty indeed.

There's currently a great article on the BBC News website about the benefits of distance cycling in old age. Apparently it can give a significant improvement in the body's immune system. An example given is that of an 82 year old who has the immune system of a 20 year old.
I'm hoping for the hair style of a 20 year old.

Colin ???

Colin have you seen what 20 year olds are doing with their hair, it's either waxed up with a quiff or shaved off.
My suggestion is to go for the latter, I don't think you'll suit the quiff.

Lee;n29355 said:
Colin have you seen what 20 year olds are doing with their hair, it's either waxed up with a quiff or shaved off.
My suggestion is to go for the latter, I don't think you'll suit the quiff.

Stop making me grin, Lee!

Colin :):):)

I woke to a frost here in Herts. It's still mostly blue up there though rain is a possibility later.
So I'll go for a bike ride.

Not wasting time taking boring, grey photos. Definitely not going out in this persistent drizzle.
I'd rather be snug than smug.

Quite a nice day here, fair bit of sun light breeze and 7 degrees. Maybe Spring is sprung.

Pauljenny;n29360 said:
Not wasting time taking boring, grey photos. Definitely not going out in this persistent drizzle.

That final line made me laugh, Paul!
Thank you.

Full Member;n29359 said:
I woke to a frost here in Herts. It's still mostly blue up there though rain is a possibility later.
So I'll go for a bike ride.

The rain was upgraded to 'definite' and I got rather wet on the return leg - which was also against the wind.

Just watched Phils latest video and can report that the weather looks lovely there.

this is garrucha this morning & the reason we went inland after burning up yesterday , storm Felix moving into portugal this weekend to replace storm emma good luck paul & jenny those cisterns will be full enough to last all year,

Attachments

• photo2432.jpg
    photo2432.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
rugbyken;n29410 said:
this is garrucha this morning & the reason we went inland after burning up yesterday , storm Felix moving into portugal this weekend to replace storm emma good luck paul & jenny those cisterns will be full enough to last all year,

Very true, Ken
Unbroken showers today.
The Xc weather site is spot on forecasting. Alas it's forecasting cr@p !
Tomorrow looks like a good day. My ladies want to ferry across to Ayamonte. I'll just have to sip Fino or Banda Azul Rioja, while they shop.
Just read your new signature....
I smell a rat !

Pauljenny;n29360 said:

Yes, I'm as snug as a bug...

I don't need to be snugger ... Than a ....

Pauljenny;n29418 said:
Yes, I'm as snug as a bug...

I don't need to be snugger ... Than a ....

...........smugger?

Colin ???

Back