Weather Report..................

Full Member;n29884 said:
It's very wet in Herts now that Lee's back from the Iberian peninsula.
Why is he doing this? Our reservoirs are full.

A bike ride may not be a sensible option today - we'll see.

Colin ???

For once I was correct.
I went for a bike ride and was pi§§ed on for the entire 20km home.

Colin ???

Full Member;n29922 said:
For once I was correct.
I went for a bike ride and was pi§§ed on for the entire 20km home.

Colin ???

It looks like you need the xcweather app as promoted by Paul.
Also you was lucky it could have been 20 miles.
Always remember the best gortex is human skin after all rain is only water much like in your shower at home.

Another fab arvo after a very cloudy morning by a dune ridged beach near delta L’Ebre.
Even took my shirt off for a pic, and for a while in March!! Sorry if it shocks u.

Attachments

• photo2458.jpg
    photo2458.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • photo2459.jpg
    photo2459.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Lee;n29927 said:
It looks like you need the xcweather app as promoted by Paul.
Also you was lucky it could have been 20 miles.
Always remember the best gortex is human skin after all rain is only water much like in your shower at home.

I trusted in the BBC weather site but "%" chance of rain is not so helpful it would seem, I'll have a look at the app that Paul uses, Lee.
I note your comments about skin but frankly Herts isn't ready for a naked Colin on a bike whether it's raining or not!

Colin ???

Full Member;n29941 said:
I trusted in the BBC weather site but "%" chance of rain is not so helpful it would seem, I'll have a look at the app that Paul uses, Lee.
I note your comments about skin but frankly Herts isn't ready for a naked Colin on a bike whether it's raining or not!

Colin ???

It never crossed my mind for you to go cycling naked. Know you've mentioned it I have been mentally scared.

Don't have nightmares...
we're due 9mm of rain overnight. ..

It’s been raining :Umbrella_Rain_Dropshere all day bliddy miserable it was!

Grim here today, rain and wind and 3 degrees. Tomorrow the rain should stop, but still windy and a maximum of 0 degrees! :Grinmacing_Face_Emo:Grinmacing_Face_Emo:Grinmacing_Face_Emo

It's about 11degC outside, mainly blue up there and very pleasant here in the south east of the island.
Clearly the weather forecast of more snow from the east this weekend is wrong.
So I'll go for a bike ride.

Colin :):):)

Storm Giselia turned out to be a wet threat.

Not much chaos, even less disaster, a few high tides and cliff falls.
Some intrepid foreigners decided to camp on the beach , ignoring the dangerous cliff signs. On dead, one in hospital , 3 undergoing counselling. Young people, car, tents clever phones.. No brains. Survival of the fittest?

Lovely ,clear, night.. One can almost touch the stars. 7 degrees, means we're not going to spend much time trying, though.

After necking a large sea bass.. It's goodnight from him...

It’s been snowing here for the past hour it started very light flurries but it’s quite heavy st the moment.

Good covering this morning

Attachments

• CB3FF6BF-E00C-4CA8-8B60-E73821EE14BA.jpeg
    CB3FF6BF-E00C-4CA8-8B60-E73821EE14BA.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 0
Expected some snow, it has a bit already but not settled. We still have some in places where there were large drifts from a couple of weeks ago which surprises me with the temperature and the amount of rain we have had.

I've woken up to snow and wind, at least the forecast was right.

Sun still shining Rios mar, delta l’Ebre!!!

Attachments

• photo2469.jpg
    photo2469.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • photo2470.jpg
    photo2470.jpg
  • photo2470.jpg
    photo2470.jpg
Back