Weather Report..................

I have strong wind and a latte.
On Dunstable Downs.

I don't mind testing my legs against hills.
I don't mind testing my legs against strong wind.
But testing my legs against both hills and strong wind at the same time was almost a test too far!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I have strong wind and a latte.
On Dunstable Downs.

I don't mind testing my legs against hills.
I don't mind testing my legs against strong wind.
But testing my legs against both hills and strong wind at the same time was almost a test too far!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Ah, but, is yours as strong as the external wind?! i.e. does it give you enough jet propulsion to make any headway...? 😉 :)

Calmer this Leeds dawn..
Seemed strange too see a large flock of Rooks wheeling round.
It's been 20 years since we were up early enough in the UK.
Only 3 degrees.
" When will I see you again "

If we time it right we'll be on the plane and away tomorrow, before Dennis arrives.
Just got to brave Northern Rail and the Pennines , this morning.

I can’t believe that you are so keen to get away from our wonderful weather Paul, it’s a crisp clear blue morning in Cheshire and the thermometer is already up to 3 degrees, the wind has dropped so still feels like -3, but hey, what’s not to like 🤔🤔 😂, can I carry your bags Sir ................

Lovely bright, wintery day.
On a brand new Northern Rail train.. Not only is it moving, there's nothing rattling or falling off... Yet!
2 sultry degrees expected.
Hope tomorrow's early flight gets us out before storm Denis arrives.

I can’t believe that you are so keen to get away from our wonderful weather Paul, it’s a crisp clear blue morning in Cheshire and the thermometer is already up to 3 degrees, the wind has dropped so still feels like -3, but hey, what’s not to like 🤔🤔 😂, can I carry your bags Sir ................
Sorry, Dave.
The answer is no.
If I set a precedent with you....
They'd all demand equal rights.

Pennines look very tempting, through a train window.
30 years ago, I'd have been yomping through them with mud over me boot tops.
Hebden Bridge looks a tad damp.

Back