Weather Report..................

Sorry, Dave.
The answer is no.
If I set a precedent with you....
They'd all demand equal rights.

Pennines look very tempting, through a train window.
30 years ago, I'd have been yomping through them with mud over me boot tops.
Hebden Bridge looks a tad damp.

Ah well, worth a try, I’ll put my passport away for a few months ...........
As an update it is a lovely winter‘s day down here on the plain. Some useful tidying up in the garden and out of the wind there is the first hint of warmth in the sun. I have to say that the eternal deluge that we have suffered through last autumn and to date has left its mark. I’ve never seen so much moss everywhere. I expect it in the lawn but the the borders are covered in it as well, the birds will be pleased though, plenty of extra nesting material 😂

As a smug so and so I have to report that it has been a chilly 17c today and overcast too. Nipped over to our friend, Harry Webb s vineyard, but he was out, ah well, no Christmas card for him this year 🍷 🍷

Here in Hertfordshire we had plenty of rain overnight, though by about 0700 this morning the sky had cleared to blue.
Now there's light, intermittent cloud rushing across the sky and a current temperature of about 5°C.
I see that Dennis continues his march towards the UK, so another wet and windy weekend awaits us.

Colin :):):)

We left the hotel at 7am, dressed to suit the overnight forecast of 2 degrees, following a heavy hailstorm at about 3 am.
Sweating cobs by the time we reached the airport.
Wonderful Jet2 flight with a tailwind bringing us in 25 mins early.
Lunch on the terrace, cloudy sunshine and the potent scent of the orange blossom.
IMG_20200213_160202.jpg
It seems odd to see ripe fruit and blossom together. Guess what I'm going to pick for breakfast, tomorrow.
No sign of any rain in the offing.

We left the hotel at 7am, dressed to suit the overnight forecast of 2 degrees, following a heavy hailstorm at about 3 am.
Sweating cobs by the time we reached the airport.
Wonderful Jet2 flight with a tailwind bringing us in 25 mins early.
Lunch on the terrace, cloudy sunshine and the potent scent of the orange blossom.
View attachment 53024
It seems odd to see ripe fruit and blossom together. Guess what I'm going to pick for breakfast, tomorrow.
No sign of any rain in the offing.
Ruddy pervert, we've been struggling with 18s all day, oh by the way, welcome back, hoping to pop over and help with your champagne problem next week and maybe stop over on your wonderful aire for the night

Ruddy pervert, we've been struggling with 18s all day, oh by the way, welcome back, hoping to pop over and help with your champagne problem next week and maybe stop over on your wonderful aire for the night
Brilliant news.. it's low season at the aire.
We've got a bogof offer, at present.
You tell us when you're arriving....
We bogof...!
You'll be very welcome, any road up.
Give us a couple of days to get over the jet lag.
Beautiful evening. Lovely clear sky.

Back