Weather Report..................

19 cloudy degrees, Northerly breezes, at the crack of 9 am

Too cold for breakfast outside.

Warming up as the sun breaks through.

Gipsy Market, down the lane, today.

Might just risk a walk down ..

Roundabout Piri Piri chicken time.

A few glasses of red stuff, will make for a quiet afternoon..

We used to continue the party ,all afternoon.. Before lockdown.

So why, exactly, are the skies in Hertfordshire grey?
Discrimination!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
That must be be because Hertfordshire has had more than its quota this year Colin 🤔🤔😃. Anyway now back in Cheshire, glorious sunshine from start to finish for the journey home from Ravenglass. Got held up in roadworks around Kendal and ended up following behind a motorbike and another motorhome for about 5 miles through the works before the M6 junction. All that time the gas locker door of the motorhome was swinging open every time he braked. The biker stayed behind out of the way and just wizzed past when we entered the motorway slip without bothering to tell him. I managed to catch him about a mile down the motorway and got him to pull onto the hard shoulder behind me. Luckily no damage was done but it could have been nasty. Then got behind an Eldis whose driver decided to let go the waste tank on the motorway, don't understand some folk. For late September I have never seen so many motorhomes and caravans on the roads.

Grey water dump on the run.. ?
Now that is a Tech advance.
How do they manage that.. and is it fitted as an optional extra...?
In my day you had to stop on the hard shoulder, to do that.

You don't know you're born, you youngsters..😜🤪
24 degrees on the terrace
Calm, clear
Sweaters on and winter food on the table.
As it's Spag Bol... It's on our our sweaters to too.

Last edited:
Grey water dump on the run.. ?
Now that is a Tech advance.
How do they manage that.. and is it fitted as an optional extra...?
In my day you had to stop on the hard shoulder, to do that.

You don't know you're born, you youngsters..😜🤪

24 degrees on the terrace
Calm, clear
Sweaters on and winter food on the table.
As it's Spag Bol... It's in our our sweaters too

A very grey overcast day here in Dumfries. The forecast is for it to remain like that all day. In fact the forecast is for it to remain like that for a week 🥴

We’re heading that way tomorrow. Grey and overcast will do, but it looks like it will be very wet and stormy by the weekend.
Some cloud in normally sunny Blackpool this morning, but dry at least. 🌥☁️☁️

Those responsible for the weather here in Hertfordshire took note of my whingeing yesterday and have delivered a blue sky this morning. Not only that, but the temperatures are much better than of late.
Now that's what I call customer service.
Thank you, whoever, whatever, wherever you are.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Those responsible for the weather here in Hertfordshire took note of my whingeing yesterday and have delivered a blue sky this morning. Not only that, but the temperatures are much better than of late.
Now that's what I call customer service.
Thank you, whoever, whatever, wherever you are.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Clearly you have better customer service than Cheshire Colin. Greyish high cloud and still this morning but ideal for my job of strimming the wild areas before it gets too late. Not sure whether there was a frost last night but the Christmas potatoes were shepherded into the greenhouse just in case 😃

We have a plague of builders in.

Just perfect weather for them.
19 degrees.. max 29.

Winds will gently go round the compass.

Lovely, mild, Autumn day again.

Patter of tiny, steel toe- capped feet.

Back