Weather Report..................

It's 4°C in Herts right now.
Oh, and did I mention that it's snowing?
There's the slightest possibility that I was both premature and optimistic in post #13847.

(6 or 7 days to go, depending)
Colin :):):)

Brilliant sunshine, hope Pauljenny gets the coffee. Our rules are that we can't go out till after midnight today. THEN tomorrow outside cafe tables of four only.
The shady area will get lots of use for our last weeks, if the forecast is to be believed. Of course we may stay longer, waiting for BJ announcement today. :rolleyes:

EDIT...been reading rules wrong...we can go out today! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Morning all

We had a smattering of snow overnight. Not a great deal but a thin dusting. It's a mixed sky out there today here in west Wales, with some blue and also some clouds.

It's 3°C with a chilly north westerly breeze in Hertfordshire. There's horizon to horizon blue - and it's expected to stay that way all day, which'll do me just fine.

(5 or 6 days to go, depending)
Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
At half 8 it started snowing. It was sleety snow but then thickened to proper snow. At half 9 it stopped and now its raining. It's too warm to settle so what little we have should be gone by lunchtime especially as the sun is battling through as well.

Bike ride looking dodgy this afternoon so we may have to make our own alternative entertainment o_O

Still dark at the mo here in west Wales but forecast to be a dryer day but cold.

Edited to add: Its much lighter now and cloudy out. No sign of frost or rain though...so hopefully the forecast has it right today ...

..for a change!

Last edited:
We had a sharp frost in Herts overnight and a clear, bright blue sky at sunrise.
Now it's 1°C and a very thin covering of light grey cloud is encroaching overhead.
There's also the merest hint of a breeze so the bike ride should be a little easier on the legs than of late.

(4 or 5 days to go, depending)
Colin :):):)

Back