We're off

Just skint mainly Trev, we don't have piles of cSh lying around like you mate, we have to save up to got for a crap these days, enemas are free on the NHS.

We're at the most amazing place tonight, windy as hell but the sea is crashing into the cliffs next to us and the spray is almost hitting the van, seriously WAW.

Yeah right mate, we had to move from there just too windy really, to a bit further up the same road and a slightly less awesome place but with a good view of waves crashing against an island with a lighthouse on it, I hope they turn the fecking thing off when we retire to the boudoir.

Yeah right mate, we had to move from there just too windy really, to a bit further up the same road and a slightly less awesome place but with a good view of waves crashing against an island with a lighthouse on it, I hope they turn the fecking thing off when we retire to the boudoir.
They do, inside a man switches it of and on all night to save electric. 😂

I had just turned the van around when I saw this at the side of the road, we used to have these in the parks when I was a cub.

So I stopped and went to see if it still worked. Well you have to dont you.

And it even has a hose adapter on it already.

Screenshot_20230919-135519_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230919-135455_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
That tap probably explains why on Streetview there's a batch of parked caravans. 👍

Keep going to Donegal town, good park up for you, shannon is nice and along the waterway to Inniskillen and on out to the ww2 flying boat park which has a campsite and cafe, buy as much fuel before gong north side as its going up each day.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back