What did you do to your van today?

started putting some clothes in the van getting ready for the trip then i all went wrong apparently 22 shirts is too many

Not today, a couple of days ago, I removed the 4 leisure batteries to get them checked properly by a battery pro as I was concerned I’d fried them at the end of last year and my new monitor setup seems to confirm this.

And the answer is - probably! 1 now shows 83% capacity and the other 3 are just 64%. I’m sure they’d do me for another year with care I’m waiting on a call to the battery manufacturer for their advice. I was trade before I retired and I'm hoping the old pals network will help me out ?

Took out the massive table in my Rollerteam 707 Lowline. It was only held in by 6 wood screws. Imagine the damage it would cause in an accident, gulp. Now we can use a portable table and have all the space when it’s not up!

• Well Done
Reactions: 2cv
decided to wash the van roof **** of a job but it went well so boyed by my success i went all round the van where the dirt gets trapped in the joints and cleaned all of them with a small paintbrush ...i dont think im getting out enough

• Well Done
Reactions: 2cv
Restored the black bumpers and side panels... Getting nearer to getting away at last..

K ;)

New glow plugs but still got warning lìght on I'll have other look this weekend gone off merc sprinters

Drove past it.

Babysitting all day.

Back