What did you do to your van today?

Hab check in Edinburgh today, now overnighting in one of the 8 approved motorhome bays at Ruby Bay, Elie. Only two other vans here and beautiful evening. The Ship Inn calls!
Cracking wee bit there tony have a drink poo on me 👍
how did you find then at roseisle is gus still there?

Cracking wee bit there tony have a drink poo on me 👍
how did you find then at roseisle is gus still there?

No complaints about Roseisle. Only a damp and hab check but all the paperwork was filled in correctly and the van left neat, tidy and topped up. Didn’t meet anyone called Gus. All my dealings were with a very chatty guy called Scott. Would not hesitate to use them again especially as there is a direct bus from outside their place to our daughters place in Penicuik.
Had several drinks on you at the Ship!!!

Loaded up again every time I head south I’m loaded glad it’s downhill. Eat and drink for four days travel home north uphill a few kilos lighter. I was gonna wash the lump but I think I’ll just leave it and chill every time I wash the thing it’s guaranteed to rain first 10 miles from the hoos

Loaded up again every time I head south I’m loaded glad it’s downhill. Eat and drink for four days travel home north uphill a few kilos lighter. I was gonna wash the lump but I think I’ll just leave it and chill every time I wash the thing it’s guaranteed to rain first 10 miles from the hoos
Willy get Gordon to wash it. He is doing a grand job. And I'm sure he will say yes

Drove it home from the lakes.
Presently giving the inside a good clean ready For Hab and Fiat services in thhe next 2 weeks.

Back