What did you do to your van today?

Filled with water, food and clothes etc. Off on my travels again tomoss after calling at Darlington to fill up with gas at the Flogas depot. Telephoned my local Calor depot to ask if their auto gas bay is open to be told no, everything still closed to joe public until the pandemic is over so looks like it will never reopen !So the Lakes for 3 nights then a couple of weeks up the west coast of Scotland to visit friends and ex work colleges.

Well today after having Tezza root about in my fridge I thought that I'd better do something too, so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having pulled up the fitted carpets, drilled and bogged the de-laminated floor a few weeks ago, we mentioned to a friend that we were looking for a bit of carpet for the van. A couple of days ago he arrived with a roll of red carpet telling me that he had just removed it from his church, could we find a use for it, bloomin eck, could we !!!! So now we are fully carpeted in ecumenical red and I'm ker nacked, but it looks good

I collected my cushions which have had their undersides renewed. Also made initial plans for recarpeting. Just need to get the fridge working on gas now to be back in operation, or so I thought till I got an ABS fault warning on the short trip home. The van is beginning to keep reminding me it’s getting on a bit!

I collected my cushions which have had their undersides renewed. Also made initial plans for recarpeting. Just need to get the fridge working on gas now to be back in operation, or so I thought till I got an ABS fault warning on the short trip home. The van is beginning to keep reminding me it’s getting on a bit!
We all get the reminder now n again bill😫

You're lucky that it is only the 'van that keeps reminding you, rather than looking in the mirror or trying to move quickly, although I keep being reminded by well meaning folks that age is just a number !!!!!, Yer, just wait 'till they get there
Herrumph

You're lucky that it is only the 'van that keeps reminding you, rather than looking in the mirror or trying to move quickly, although I keep being reminded by well meaning folks that age is just a number !!!!!, Yer, just wait 'till they get there
Herrumph
I gave up trying to move quickly some time ago. 😟

yesterday I made the bed; covered the seats with our throws; put my clothes in; gave the fridge a second clean as some mould had grown since last week; took out some stuff we haven't used for yonks; put toilet rolls and kitchen rolls in...all ready for our trip tomorrow.

Today I'll plug it in and get the fridge on and put Mrs GMJ's clothes in (the MH not the fridge!).

Polished a few black streaks out, looked at the space where the airbag ecu should be and wondered whether we will get it back in time from CrashData who have closed due to holidays and covid 🙄🙁

Plugged in; fridge switched on; and loaded clothes etc ready for our trip tomorrow.

Just food for the fridge to go in tomorrow now.

Back