What did you do to your van today?

Washed the van and polished the cab ( the rest of the van is glossy white paint on aluminium……and I couldn’t be bothered..) Took out the 2 leisure batteries and installed a single AGM ready for a changeover to Lithiums next week while we are in the U.K. ( don’t want to carry 2 more batteries around till we get home)
Then bought this and put it in the van ready for summer to start again……..

View attachment 60769
Are you expecting a lot of rain.

Fitted "not in your face" led lighting into the soffit by the windows as I found the wee spot lights too bright.20210819_145338.jpg

Reactions: 2cv
I’ve had my van 4 years now couple of things needing replaced bits and bobs like a couple of handles one of the floor hatches has bust so Ive made a list now to find a robbing dealer to source them. You cant buy nothing direct from motorhome manufacturers like Dethleffs or hymer you have to go through one of there list of approved extortionists.

Thought about removing the airbag ecu ready for shipping to CrashData for a reset but decided that having my legs poking out of the passenger door in steady rain wasn't the best idea. There's always tomorrow 🙄

Thought about removing the airbag ecu ready for shipping to CrashData for a reset but decided that having my legs poking out of the passenger door in steady rain wasn't the best idea. There's always tomorrow 🙄
Update, dry morning so out with the beastie .........
1164FB95-4631-456B-B69D-E0CE23CCBD69.jpeg

Back