What did you do to your van today?

Alan Sh

I got in touch with Phantom as the ultrasonics keep tripping the alarm system. It's already been turned down, so next thing, I guess is to replace the unit. Luckily we aren't using it and I know how to enable the alarm without the untrasonics.

Obanboy666

Put washed bedding etc back in, put tools away after fitting new leisure batteries yesterday. Now all ready for 2 week trip up the west coast of Scotland next Thursday.

Scotia

After experiencing the cold Southern night air last weekend we purchased a firepit and fitted the bullfinch quick release gas outlet. 20210903_125355.jpg

Obanboy666

Cable tied wheel trims back on, removed yesterday to check wheel bolt torques. Gave wheels and trims a wash.
Now attempting to resolve battery state of charge display issue as charger on float, voltage 13.0 volts + but % display showing 78%.
Apparently a common fault after changing batteries. Found a thread on a forum explaining to remove certain fuses, leave for 3 hours then refitting should resolve the problem. Fingers crossed it does.

2cv

What was the cost for the new burner to be done
I got the burner from Spares2repair who gave excellent service and fast delivery. Noone else seemed to have the one for my fridge, it was £72. The old one may have worked as much dust came out of it, but after 9 years heavy use I thought it worth a new one. I was charged £60, but that included other work such as a full gas check, damp check and freeing of locks. The original jet was used as new ones for that fridge were unavailable.

Vanterrier

Fitted replacement wiper motor and linkage, had to wait for new plastic clips for the scuttle panel but they arrived just in time this morning.
Added a bottle of Radweld ...I know I know... I hear you all but...
Refitted nose trim above bumper so the van looks back to normal again.
All cleaned out and ready for our next adventure... probably October.
K ;)

• Well Done
Reactions: 2cv

SquirrellCook

I feel it’s very important to admit when your not up to a job! Don’t ask me to remove a window for you. Fortunately it doesn’t have to go back in.

EBAC3F58-58DF-4C06-9A45-D354B1131312.jpeg53A8FC46-7867-4707-A538-E22D9EBFA3CD.jpeg