What did you do to your van today?

Replaced the elastic cord loo roll holder in van (we’ve been using for a couple of months) with one from the house, as I couldn’t find one I liked more for the van.

Upgraded “my loo” in house to a twin roll and shelf version 😂

16672CB5-8573-4F1A-8F1F-BC8D29A90FA8.jpeg

you may remember the saga of changing the reading light for ones with usb , only for me to pull the wire out of the loom when trying to strip it back , i got the flexible rods that david recommended and ran a new supply behind the wall cupboards so first one took about 6 hrs , today i decided to tackle the other two and as is often the way 40 mins both done ! , first pic are the new ones , second pic the ones removed in good working order if anyone needs them i can bring them along to a meet , 5EC78EAE-B1D9-43AF-982B-009684E1A04F.png92477E08-DAA1-4FBB-9055-6BC1DA677E59.jpeg

Just another sweep out of the dust and muck that gets blown and/or walked in; then returned sundry pairs of footwear to their home in the broom cupboard (can't afford skis ...), so that there is more available floor space again :)

Steve

Reactions: 2cv
Swept out all the hidden sand from our 18 day Welsh odyssey.
(Whitesands even had full sun and little wind.)

Filled with water and readied for a trip down to Blackpool as we’re told that urgent surgery will be some time yet. Only waited since October.
Must be something to do with the cuts ... 😁. Fingers crossed for an early new date!

Steve

Reactions: 2cv
Removed all indicator brake and side light bulbs and renewed ,fitted new high power head bulbs and cleaned all lenses (for our foreign travels) getting air con regassed this week all due to us keeping the van till we have done our tour abroad due to slow replies from a few a class vans I was chasing (twats) they mustn't be in a rush to sell
coffee and tea containers filled ,lpg filled at morrisons Livingston £5*90 👍😀
filled screen wash that's it today

Last edited:
Back