What did you do to your van today?

Flew home from Chester today. I’ve had my van 2 years and always wondered what the wee button next to the auto gear stick was phil explained what it was for so I pressed it and funny thing my van has an engine and gearbox that work together. The button in question was the driving with a load button. What a difference 83CDEB65-31CA-4348-9BB6-5FA0404247E6.jpeg

Reactions: 2cv
Washed the MH and removed the
mirror arm to repair it.
Having carelessly lost one of the mirrors when I clipped it on a bridge over the Loire in February.
Luckily the mirrors are only £12.50 each.

Over the weekend I changed both lower suspension arms and both lower ball joints, gave it a good wash, will get two new tyres tomorrow and hope to pass the MOT on Thursday.

Refitted a mudflap I reversed over during my travels. Easy job. No worries.

K;)

Exciting times today .... took the internal grill off my fan and washed it

Washed two sides of the van, thought I’d leave the other two for ................... ??

I started getting Claire's van ready for the MOT, made an attempt to stop the headlight flapping around and spoke to the mechanic about the other things that need doing.
Fingers crossed for the test.

I'm looking for a Remote Control Electric Sliding Door for my Camper.
Now summer seems to have arrived, the cat has moved into it and won't get out so have to leave the door open until 9pm or later when she comes inside.

I fitted plasterboard fixings into the MH ceiling to hold the large centre roof skylight surround, it was removed to free up skylight and fit / repair lights.

I'm looking for a Remote Control Electric Sliding Door for my Camper.
Now summer seems to have arrived, the cat has moved into it and won't get out so have to leave the door open until 9pm or later when she comes inside.
I met some people last year who took their cat wilding and they had a hole in the roof or floor so cat could get out and return on its own.

I met some people last year who took their cat wilding and they had a hole in the roof or floor so cat could get out and return on its own.
I wish I could take the cat with me but while she loves being inside the camper she hates travelling. 5 miles to the vet and she is shaking and moulting, so the opportunity is passed to persuade her :( (couldn't let her come and go inside either overnight as would end up with the little treats she brings in - last one was a baby bunny :( )

Just got it ready to drive to Glasson Dock for a night out with Milo, I am dog sitting him again and he loves going out in the van!

Put two new front lights into Claire's van, part of the preparation for the mot.
Sprayed the mirror bars on ours just to tidy them up.

Yesterday, removed 60W tubular heater from boot as I cannot see me using it...
K ;)

Waxed all round from a ladder, the bits I can't reach from the ground. Found a 5 litre tin of wax I've had in the garage so used it liberally rather than the small bottle of Autoglym which is pricey. Over the past few weeks, removed and cleaned all the rooflights both outside and in after 4 months away in Spain, France and Portugal.
Cheers,
Alan

Washed the van and blackened the bumpers after our recent tour of Scotland. Looks nice and shiney again
Looking forward to next trip... Not sure where though :unsure:

K ;)

Back