What did you do to your van today?

Today we drove the motorhome straight off the new drive, shut the new gates and drove away.

Previously this would have involved moving my car and Phill's van off the mud & gravel drive, getting out the socket set and taking down a set of gates and a length of fence, stowing gates and fence up the garden, moving the mh1000016067.jpg off in multiple manoeuvres, parking that by the church whilst we park the car and van back on the drive, then getting back in the mh and driving away.

Ive looked at it for a while trying to figure out how he got it in there! But its got a new exhaust so its obviously a do-er-upper

I'm embarrassed to admit on Thursday was the first I washed the van since coming back from france
Wheels n tyres polished up ,drained water etc
Starting in the next week to do 8nside which ain't bad and the week after fitting the air suspenders
I had to do it as I'm peed off with folks asking if there was something wrong with it as it never looks like this JEEZ GIMME PEACE

Well I have never washed my car since new in 2019 and nor has anybody else either..

If the rain does not wash anything off that’s the way it goes.
Cleaned the inside a couple of times though…

Back