What did you do to your van today?

Just fitted two 400watts reversing lights so what ever you do don’t get behind me when I an reversing or you will go blind lololol

Just fitted two 400watts reversing lights so what ever you do don’t get behind me when I an reversing or you will go blind lololol

That’s nought this is what I call REVERSE LIGHTS?

Attachments

• 491CEDC4-FFD9-4084-A0DA-E770C39D74CE.jpeg
    491CEDC4-FFD9-4084-A0DA-E770C39D74CE.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 7E093E06-52FA-4D90-8265-FAD13006CCD9.jpeg
    7E093E06-52FA-4D90-8265-FAD13006CCD9.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 9580B459-6CB4-4F35-953D-11598D89E0B8.jpeg
    9580B459-6CB4-4F35-953D-11598D89E0B8.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This is what I’ve done today
Hoovered out completely
New screen fitted
Painted stabilisers
Polished rear end (rest tomorrow)
Drained fresh tank and totally cleaned out
Tyre dandy on tyres
Cleaned windows
Took cycle s out of van and sorted. Garage
Levels topped up

Stripped bedding for new covers etc
More to do tomorrow then get away next weekend?

Fitted front mudflaps, anti slip matting in all drawers & cupboards that will house tins, crockery etc. Dashcam, Garmin camper satnav & tyre pressure monitor unit, had the usual arse on runnimg the cables behind trim where it was possible. Played around with the heating, as well as the Truma controller it can be ran from the Xperience tablet unit that Pilote now fit. Why oh why can’t they keep things simple, something else to no doubt go wrong.

I take it you are on the mend steve ,hope you are not going tooooooo early on the knee
Well done mate

I’m feeling tired just reading the list........?

This is what I’ve done today
Hoovered out completely
New screen fitted
Painted stabilisers
Polished rear end (rest tomorrow)
Drained fresh tank and totally cleaned out
Tyre dandy on tyres
Cleaned windows
Took cycle s out of van and sorted. Garage
Levels topped up

Stripped bedding for new covers etc
More to do tomorrow then get away next weekend?

Tell you what jeff they made a huge difference in France?? But the gendarmes wanted beam benders on em?

I take it you are on the mend steve ,hope you are not going tooooooo early on the knee
Well done mate
Yes getting there but I’ll probably regret doing so much today when I get up tomorrow morning. Another 3 weeks fingers crossed I will be driving, cannot wait. First trip out will be to Autogas 2000 for refillables.

Got one of them ghost immobilisers fitted on Friday over the top or what. Alarm. Tracker. Ghost Immobiliser. Steering wheel cover. Base ball bat and if that doesn’t work I’ll just get Christina to go nag them for a bit that should do it

Got one of them ghost immobilisers fitted on Friday over the top or what. Alarm. Tracker. Ghost Immobiliser. Steering wheel cover. Base ball bat and if that doesn’t work I’ll just get Christina to go nag them for a bit that should do it

Nae wheel clamp ?

Back