What did you do to your van today?

I'm camping with a different group. I haven't joined any meets yet as new to group. Must have mis- read. I thought some folk were there 18/19 sept.

Hopefully driving it shortly we were ready for the off yesterday when it wouldn't recognise the key, man working on it now, hopefully just a transponder and hopefully available locally.

I'm camping with a different group. I haven't joined any meets yet as new to group. Must have mis- read. I thought some folk were there 18/19 sept.
No! just my sense of humour! 🙃

Interesting, why do you think the airbag was the cause?
Because the spring is ment to take the load, hence the massive out riggers on sprinter vans, as soon as you fit a airbag system your attaching load to a area that’s not designed to dissipate loads , only the leaf spring mounts have been designed to do that. Hence it’s split.

I've been gradually getting ready for our next trip, a Bentley rally and a few days viewing houses for our imminent move South. Water filled and clothes stored, provisions to go in and tyres to inflate and it will be great to be on the road again.

I've been gradually getting ready for our next trip, a Bentley rally and a few days viewing houses for our imminent move South. Water filled and clothes stored, provisions to go in and tyres to inflate and it will be great to be on the road again.

Best of luck with the house hunting.

Reactions: 2cv
I hope your search for a new home and subsequent move go smoothly, Bill.
Do bear in mind that 'South' begins at Watford (and I don't mean Watford Gap!).
I'm a little ahead of you in terms of moving, assuming that the short chain holds together. If things complete as hoped I'd get very wet indeed if I moved a further 3km southwards.
House hunting and moving is a stressful activity and I hope things go well for you and Susie.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
I hope your search for a new home and subsequent move go smoothly, Bill.
Do bear in mind that 'South' begins at Watford (and I don't mean Watford Gap!).
I'm a little ahead of you in terms of moving, assuming that the short chain holds together. If things complete as hoped I'd get very wet indeed if I moved a further 3km southwards.
House hunting and moving is a stressful activity and I hope things go well for you and Susie.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Thanks Colin, hoping that your move goes smoothly too. We too plan to be beside the sea. Last time we moved, 34 years ago, Glasgow was South.

Whilst nomad camping, well parked outside my dads house and doing the odd flight or two, gave her a good clean and am getting ready for winter

Back