What made you smile today.

Late yesterday afternoon the staff here at Peniscola dressed themselves and the site buggies in festive attire, loaded a huge speaker on board playing Xmas music from around Europe:

WP_20181224_16_50_44_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20181224_17_24_03_Pro.jpg

........and delivered presents to everybody on their site:

WP_20181225_09_59_53_Pro (2).jpg

They put a whole lot of smiles on a whole lot of faces.
Including mine!
How lovely is that?

Colin ???

Merry Christmas everyone!

I caught this hilarious radio programme by accident last night when I was doing my marathon cooking session.
It helps if you're a Radio 2 listener anyway but I lost count of the number of times it made me laugh out loud.
For those not in the know, everyone on this programme is fake, from the pretend Jeremy Vine to the 'stars' who call him... only the music is real. Enjoy!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0001qnx

Gordon hope your family is on the mend now and that there is a happier and healthier New Year ahead for all of you and lovely key ring
Thanks very much the wee one is back in sick kids tomorrow for blood cell checks etc. But she is a great deal better and thank you very much for your extremely kind words and we return the same best wishes to you and yours
Regards Gordon and fiona

Late yesterday afternoon the staff here at Peniscola dressed themselves and the site buggies in festive attire, loaded a huge speaker on board playing Xmas music from around Europe:

View attachment 40971. Fantastic, wish we were there. Have enjoyed it previously ?

View attachment 40970

........and delivered presents to everybody on their site:

View attachment 40969

They put a whole lot of smiles on a whole lot of faces.
Including mine!
How lovely is that?

Colin ???

SO, SO, TRUE JEANETTE....had me in sritches

It’s so very true trixie Malcolm didn’t say a thing he sort of just shook his head..haha are you back home now trixie or are you staying until after New Year?

It’s so very true trixie Malcolm didn’t say a thing he sort of just shook his head..haha are you back home now trixie or are you staying until after New Year?
srill in n.east jeanette...probably be here for new year.........toying with idea of going on 5 day break coach tour.......head wants to ...however...body says NO.NO. LOL

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back