Who's Awake

Morning all

Food shopping later once our lad has gone home. bacon sarnies before that though...a rare treat indeed these days
lick.gif

It’s a none fishing day tides at the wrong time in the morning Chris set off home at about 3 ish I’m just having my second coffee and Colin is sat out waiting for the sun to appear he missed it early morning.

67567D94-A8EE-461A-916E-46AE1575FC90.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning all

Quiet day today with bungalow cleaning this morning. Our lad went back to his place yesterday after visiting for the weekend, so need to clean his room as well.

If the weather is kind (unlikely) I'll mow the lawns as well but as it rained yesterday and overnight, we'll need some sun first.

Morning all

Only 1 thing for me today: I'm having a wisdom tooth taken out this morning. I've never had an extraction before so am not sure what to expect. Can anyone advise how long it takes to recover from these things? I appreciate its not open heart surgery but how long does your mouth bleed/feel sore for?

ta :)

Morning all

Only 1 thing for me today: I'm having a wisdom tooth taken out this morning. I've never had an extraction before so am not sure what to expect. Can anyone advise how long it takes to recover from these things? I appreciate its not open heart surgery but how long does your mouth bleed/feel sore for?

ta :)
I'd reckon after a day or two (gum will stay tender ) for a bit

With extractions they always said "avoid alcohol", but I found a few pints of Guinness would stop any pain (and I never noticed any bleeding! ;)

• Funny
Reactions: GMJ
Hi all and thanks

I just had the extraction and tbh it only took 30 seconds. It was longer waiting for the anaesthetic to work.

I'm just waiting for that to wear off now and we'll see what's what regarding pain killers.

Blooming cheap here in Wales on the NHS as well...only 32 quid v

With extractions they always said "avoid alcohol", but I found a few pints of Guinness would stop any pain (and I never noticed any bleeding! ;)

I wish you'd told me before when I was out...I'd have bought some 'medicinal' Guinness...all in the name of science of course
laugh.gif

Morning all

I shall give my head a sharpen this morning then I'll be making up a batch of pizza dough balls for the freezer (we take a pizza making machine away with us in the MH which provides another lovely food option).

Off to Llandeilo then as Mrs GMJ has an appointment to get her hair done. I keep offering to do hers with my clippers, at the same time as mine but she doesn't fancy that idea at all!

Back