Who's Awake

Bloody bloody rain!

Even when it's not forecast!!!

I managed 2 hours in the garden weeding though but will have to re-spray all the bindweed again. Bugger!!

Morning all

We might be going into Carmarthen this morning to sort out some new curtains for the living room (because apparently we "need" new ones) or we may not be. It depends on the boss really!

If not it'll be more gardening for me: finishing the weeding and mowing the lawn if the grass dries out enough.

Morning

Definitely going into Carmarthen this morning to look at curtains again...yippee! After bedding, soft furnishings must be be of my most favourite things to waste a half day on!*

Might be able to get in the garden for a while this afternoon although I managed to finish a first pass at the weeding yesterday and also mowed the lawns and the Church hall law next door too!

* It isn't!

.........................ft furnishings must be be of my most favourite things to waste a half day on!*..............

* It isn't!

The bottom left hand corner made me laugh!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: GMJ
Morning all,
Head of horticulture has decided on a new layout for the front garden, so taking fuchsia cuttings this morning to make a low hedge.

Morning all

Cleaning the bungalow this morning and then we'll see what the rest of the day brings!

Only a week until we go away in the MH, so mustn't grumble.

Morning all

Off to Llandeilo this morning for a medical appointment for my wife. Then the rest of the day is pretty much free.

Despite being retired we still get the weekend feeling, so few chores are done at weekends. There is a full afternoon or rugby on BT Sports so I'll settle in an watch that I think.

Morning all
Shopping done yesterday, so playing in garage/garden today

Morning all,
Yesterday was a cracker, and it looks as though we're in for another good un. Lawn's cut n trimmed, flowers bloomin everywhere, the perfik place to enjoy a morning coffee or an evening Guinness

Morning all

I jet washed our patio yesterday in readiness for a BBQ tonight for tea. All I need to do now is get the winter covers off the table and give it a good clean.

Then off food shopping in Carmarthen. After that hopefully a walk then some rugby on the telly and then hopefully sat outside having our tea.

grass all cut -sad to see all the daisies and buttercups being beheaded but i'll get over it . nice to see the g/kids playing on that weird thing i bought them 001.JPG does about 5mph and spins nicely . now we're off to a bootie where i walk a lot and look at a load of old rubbish that i don't buy ,but i really enjoy it !

Back