Who's Awake

Back in the land of the living after a mini-stroke yesterday. Meds all changed, 1 month driving ban, need to enlist for the mini stroke workshop at Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy, so that is France and Spain well and truly off the Agenda for Winter 2022/23

Steve
Been there and had the ticket, don't panic all will be well, the driving bad is the big one, no shopping trips how terrible, look after your self.

Morning

A bike ride is on the cards for this morning I think. Then breaking camp ready for a move tomorrow.

Morning

We are moving up country to Javea today. Hope the weather will be as nice as yesterday as it was 16 degrees and warm!

Morning

Safely ensconced in Javea now. We'll have a bumble around today to see what's what.

Morning

A bimble to the supermarket this morning then watching the 6 Nations rugby on TV later. Tidy!!

Elaine has taken over driving duties for the first time in about 10 years for at least the next 3 weeks, and is even talking about driving Brunhilde when we eventually get away. My future relevance in our relationship seems to rely upon scientists not inventing a vibrator that can cut the lawn ... :D. I'm doomed, Mr Mainwaring, doomed, ah tell yae :oops:

Steve

Elaine has taken over driving duties for the first time in about 10 years for at least the next 3 weeks, and is even talking about driving Brunhilde when we eventually get away. My future relevance in our relationship seems to rely upon scientists not inventing a vibrator that can cut the lawn ... :D. I'm doomed, Mr Mainwaring, doomed, ah tell yae :oops:

Steve
STUPID BOY!

Back